The Mission

'So Y/N lets get straight into it shall we?' I nod at kai's comment while sitting back a little more comfortably as to try and show the guys there is no need to be worried or scared. 'We have a new mission for you. And trust me, this one will get messy. The group known as 'Blood Pact' have really stirred some sh*t up with the government. We were willing to make a deal with them that if they stopped their illegal trade we would ignore all crimes they had committed before hand. But they rejected this proposal and now they have annoyingly become one of the most powerful mafia organisations in the world. So I need your help to go undercover to try and take down the group.'  I nod scanning the document infront of me filled with information about the leaders and main personnel involved in the group.

Kai reads my facial expressions and can tell this new task doesn't sit well with me. 'Look Y/N I know you aren't exactly jumping for joy at the new mission because of last time and I could tell you a bunch of lies like it will be easy and people won't die but you know full well that won't be the case. But trust me when I say if I had to pick someone to do this mission, I know you are the only one who can complete this.'   'Okay' I begin before taking a deep breath and carrying on with 'how do you want us to start?'

'That's my girl' Kai announces with a cheeky smirk which sends the boys behind me into storms of rage and protectiveness. 'Calm down boys, I can smell your hormones from here. Please carry on Kai' I say without looking back at them. 'Well to start, you will all need new identities so take these.' Kai hands out individual files to each of us and I chuckle while scanning mine. I knew he would do this.

Name: Blood Beauty, Characteristics: emotionless, feisty
Skills: hacking, dealing, shooting
Looks: red hair and a nose piercing

I look forward to seeing what he will do with the others' looks seeing as he enjoys giving me a makeover like this.

'With these identities, you will start at the bottom of the food chain and make your way up, beginning with petty drug deals and small jobs within the city. While doing this you will need to try and involve yourself subtly into this organisation. See if you can get into the group and climb to the top. Once powerful enough you need to take them down.' 'Which city are we talking about?' Taehyung interjects. 'Yeah good question, you better not be flying us somewhere boring.' I say adding to that. 'Well lucky for you, you will be located in London. So prepare for some cold sh*tty weather.' He chuckles. 'So what do you say?.... are you up for the task?'...

~END OF BOOK 1~

Hi guys I hope you enjoyed this book. I might be doing a second book if I can be bothered. It will be pretty different because it will be based upon this mission Y/N and the boys have to complete so if you care then comment lol XXX