Fighting The Infection

Jin runs to the medical room and grabs a drip bag, a stand and a clean needle to go with it. He attaches the needle to the end of the bag's tube and pushes it in one of my arm's veins. I lay their barley conscious as Jungkook stroked my hair. 'What is that?' Tae asks pointing at the drip. 'It's an antibiotic to help fight the infection. She just needs time now to recover. It's Jungkook's turn to watch over Y/N and it will be Tae's later. What's best for her is us giving her space.' Everyone nods and leaves except Jungkook who is already lying next to me. He pulls me so my head is lying on his chest and one of his arms is around my body holding me close. I move my hand on top of his chest as I let a tear go out my eye. He grabs some tissues and wipes my tears away along with the blood from my mouth. I then pass out as he plays with my fingers.

I wake up at 9pm to Tae swapping with Jungkook. When he leaves, Tae hugs me tightly as my eyes are opening. 'Hey baby girl, are you feeling better?' I nod and he helps sit me up. '...I need to shower... but I don't know if I can trust you to help me.' He looks at me in a surprised manor. 'Of course you can! I promise I'm not going to hurt you my love.' He said it with such emotion that I knew I could trust him. I nod and he helps me up and to the bathroom. He starts to pull my clothes off gently making sure I didn't feel uncomfortable by looking away. He guides me into the shower and turns around to not look.

I am half way through when I feel arms wrap around me from behind. I was about to hit him but before I could he whispers 'it's ok, it's just me I could sense you needed help.' And to be honest he wasn't wrong. I was struggling to wash my wound. I turn around to face him and he doesn't dare look any where but my eyes. I place my hands on his bare chest for balance and he smirks. 'Just relax, I can clean you up.' He proceeds to massage my body and cleans my hair, very seductively I might add. His hands come to my wound and I wince in pain. 'It's ok Y/N, I'll be gentle.' He did exactly that. His touch was so light I could barely feel any pain. Once he is done he pulls my body close to his and hugs me deeply...