Target Practice

As I'm walking down I'm thinking about how sophisticated the seven guys looked in their uniforms. Jin's shoulders really are wide and Jimin and Yoongi, although a lot taller then me, are quite small compared to the others that tower above them. It's kind of cute. I could see the fear in Namjoon's eyes, not for concern of his treatment here but for his fellow band members's. It made me proud to be the same species as such a caring and strong man.

I finally reach the shooting range hidden in the woods and check everything is set up, picking up my clipboard just as the new members arrive followed by Liam (Corporal 1). All 50 of them line up as told and I explain their task. Their eyes were fixed on me as I said that all they had to do was practice their shot at the targets with the AK47 in-front and I will review each of their aims after a while.

They all begin to practice as I watch on. I keep my eye on the 7 of them that seem to be next to each other. They must be a good group to work together because they seemed to seek comfort in each-other. I can see the sweat fall off Jungkook's forehead as he knows I'm staring at him. To be fair, they all have a pretty good shot but for some reason I can't help but notice Jin's aim. I guess with shoulders like his, it's easier to stabilise the gun.

The way his eyes show his internal strength and how his hair effortlessly tumbled down his face, the gentle mullet hair at the back resting on his sturdy shoulders.
He looks up at me and I quickly break my stare. He smirks and turns back to the target. No Y/N, your the one who's supposed to make them intimidated. That's your job.

After a little while I make everyone stop and step back. They move away abruptly and get in a long line facing me as I instructed them to. I point at Hoseok and wave my finger to signal he is first up. He steps towards the target. 'Name?' I say and he replies with 'Hoseok'. I didn't need to ask but for the sake of professionalism I did. I nod and he raises his gun. He proceeded to shoot. He has a pretty average aim for a newbie. I jot down his name and his score out of 10 according to his ability and body positioning. 'Ok so just to make this quicker, do exactly as he has just done when I point at you and once you have finished you may return to your rooms for now.' They all shout out the usual 'yes miss!' and Hoseok goes off. I quickly go through 20 people but nobody stands out yet. I point to yoongi who steps forward, states his name and shoots. I quickly write down his score of 8 (the best one yet) and carry on getting through people.

I point at Jin and he steps forward. I can see he is trying to hide his nervousness. 'J-Jin' He stutters and shoots. I'm not gonna lie he didn't hit the target once. 'Jin stand here' I say as I point behind me. He quickly stands behind me looking down. The run down of the points were Hoseok-5, Jungkook-7, Yoongi-8, Jimin-5, Namjoon-7, Tae-6 and Jin- well...

Everyone is done which leaves Jin alone with me. I put my notes down and I stand in the shooting area. I pull my gun up and stand in a perfect position. 'Come closer, I won't bite' I say, laughing at his nervous smile while he steps forward. 'Now look at the way I'm standing. I know you have potential you just need to learn to control your nerves'...