My Friend Baekhyun

Me and Yoongi have a relaxed morning and we chat for ages in my room. I accidentally fell asleep and Yoongi lied next to me watching my laptop which I had but a film on. He is holding onto my hand while I sleep and stroking it with his thumb. I wake up and we go out to see all the recruits coming back from the strength test. I talk with the corporal as Yoongi is sneakily holding my waist to stop me from collapsing. We discuss the scores and I kick 5 more off the course leaving 25.

Everyone is exhausted including me and I haven't even done anything. Jhope takes over from Yoongi and everyone starts having lunch. Jhope wraps his coat around me as it starts to get colder. Why are they all so cheeky? Even Jhope has his hand on my thigh. I don't push him off because it's kinda nice getting this much attention from 7 fit guys. I finish eating and he helps me up. 'Right everyone, I have invited one of my good friends here to teach you all how to properly fight with no weapon other than your hands. Be very careful of what you say because his temper is very short. That will start at 4pm in area 6. Just follow the signs and you will find it.'

I leave with Jhope and he takes me to my room. We sit down and chat for a bit before we leave for area 6. I decide I better go and keep an eye on my friend Baekhyun who is teaching them. We all make our way down and see him waiting with his arms crossed. When he sees me he immediately hugs me and smiles. He is so sweet when you actually get to know him. I can sense the guys getting a little jealous. We quickly talk about what he needs to do and I move to the side to watch.

'Right! I am Baekhyun! I don't take any bullsh*t. If you think Sargent Y/L/N is strict then I am your worst nightmare! So let's get started! Pair up....' he shouts his commands out and I sort of zone out staring into space. I snap out off it when Baekhyun comes up to me and asks 'so how many people can I eliminate today?' I laugh and reply with '5.' I can tell he already knows which ones to get rid of but before I can make a suggestion I hear a loud yell coming from one of the recruits. We turn to see Jungkook putting Jhope in a headlock. Jungkook's face was filled with rage and jealousy. Baekhyun laughs and I shout at them. 'STOP!' I say leaving everyone in complete silence. 'Everyone can go apart from...' I turn to Baekhyun who picks out the five to eliminate. 'And Jungkook!' I add. 'Stay behind as well.' He looks very nervous and ashamed of himself...