Flirting

I feel his abs against my skin. He tries to hide his boner but fails. I laugh at his red face and kiss his cheek. He helps me out the shower and wraps me in a towel before covering himself up. He quickly whips on some boxers and starts to dry me off. He puts my pyjamas on me and hugs me to warm me up. Before I could pull away, he lifts my legs up and wraps them around his body. He holds on to my ass as he carries me towards my bed.

He lays down, leaving me on top of him. 'Tae, I cant...' Before I can finish, he pulls me closer and hugs me tightly with one arm and strokes my head with the other. He roles to the side so we are laid down facing each other. He places his hand on my cheek and touches my lip with his thumb. ' I know, I know, it isn't right for us to be together but I don't know how much longer I can control myself.' He looks at me directly in the eyes. I grab his hand on my cheek and pull it off. 'Everyone I have ever loved or been related to has been killed... I can't knowingly let that happen again.' I whisper almost crying. 'I know princess, but what if I'm willing to risk my life just to be with you?' I shake my head and begin to turn over but before I can he grabs my shoulder and pulls me closer. 'Please don't push me away. *holding my face so I look at him* please don't shut me out.' He leans into to kiss me but before he can there is a knock at the door.

It's Namjoon who is here to take over from Tae. Tae frustratedly walks out and Namjoon comes and sits by me. 'Are you ok?' He sees I'm slightly tearing up. Before I can answer he quickly snaps 'did he hurt you?! Did he touch you?! I swear I'm going to kill him!' I hug him quickly 'I'm ok! He didn't do anything' I reply. 'Good. But know that if anyone does, just tell me and I will sort it out. Ok?!' I reluctantly nod and he climbs into bed with me. 'You should sleep' He whispers. I look at him and smile for a moment and reply with 'I will'. I kiss his cheek and turn over. I burst out laughing when I realise I accidentally touched his dick and now he has a boner. His cheeks go red and playfully says 'shut up' while hiding his head in my pillow. Why is everyone getting so turned on today?!

I stop laughing after a while and calm down to sleep. When I wake up at 6:30 I realise Namjoon has his hand on my bum. He realises I have woken up and slaps my ass as a joke and roles out of bed as we both laugh. His dimples are so adorable when he smiles...