Head Quarters

Jin's POV
I can't stop my feelings for her, no matter how hard I try. It's like she has a leash on me so I can't escape her. I am suddenly broken out of my thoughts by the unsettling sound of panicked breathing. We all look up to find Y/N tensed but still asleep. Her fists were tensed as the look of pain spread across her face. Without hesitation a jumped out my seat and kneeled infront of her to wake her up. 'Y/N!     Y/N! Wake up! Please wake up!' I shook her gently and within a blink of an eye, she had her eyes open and her hands around my neck in fear. She sat on top of me pinning me down and squeezed her grip before suddenly letting go.

Y/N POV
'Oh my god! I'm so sorry Jin! I-I didn't mean to! I swear!' I quickly got up realising it was all a dream again and helped him up. I hugged him tightly with small tears in my eyes. 'Hey it's ok. You're safe now. Don't worry. But damn girl your grip is strong.' I giggle seeing he was ok. 'Yes it's a blessing and a curse' I reply. He sits back down and the panic in everyone calms as they see I'm ok. I take my pills out and quickly take 2 to stop the memories from returning and hold my head in anger that this was my life.

After a few hours we arrive and I jump out and stretch myself from being cramped that whole time. The guys follow behind me and just before we enter I quickly remind them to stay behind me, don't piss the head off and don't speak unless spoken to. We go in and I talk to the secretary. She informs the head we have arrived and she tells me where to go. We weave through the corridors and go up in the elevator to finally reach the main office.

I knock on the door and it is opened. I smile bright as I see him 'Y/N?! Oh my god long time no see! I missed you so much! You are the only one here I can put up with!' He laughs and hugs me tightly. I chuckle and reply 'I missed you too Kai! Oh and these... these are the newbies.' 'Ahhhh oh really? You think they are good enough?' 'Positive' I reply. 'Well then come in.'

I sit down and make the guys stand in a straight line behind me. I can feel the tension between the guys and Kai because they can see how close we are. Well this is going to be interesting...