Passed

There are 10 guys pointing guns at me. I hide Y/N's body behind mine and stare at them. I don't show any sign of fear. I simply close my eyes. I open them again when I realise Y/N is no longer behind me. I turn around to see her lifeless body on the ground with a bullet wound on her head. I grab her hidden gun and the fight begins. I hide behind some trees and continue to shoot at the men. There weren't too many so it was easy to finally kill them all, giving me time to run up to Y/N's body and let my tears go as I hold her cold figure close to mine. I suddenly feel a sharp slap on my face.

Y/N's POV
I slapped him to wake him up because he had passed the test. He had demonstrated team work when carrying me, bravely when guarding my body and the ability to switch his emotions on and off when I had been shot. He opens his eyes which were cascading with tears. 'You...you're alive!!!!' He shouts. I smile and undo the chair restraints. He immediately hugs me tightly and wouldn't let go. I laugh and hug him back. He pushes me against the wall and moves his head to my ear. 'Do you have any idea how worried you make me?' He whispers. I don't say anything and he begins to kiss my neck.

I enjoyed letting go for a second before putting my hand on his chest and pushing him away gently. Before I can say anything he grabs my hand and we leave. We get back to the campsite and everyone else slowly starts to return. Some in tears. Some just completely shocked. Only a total of 10 guys return. I sigh in relief when I realise all the BTS guys had passed. They all run up to me and hug me tightly in a big group hug. 'Ummmm ok then' I laugh. I can tell all their tests included me in some way.

We all sit down for lunch and Jin sits next to me tightly holding my hand and shaking his leg in anxiety. 'Jin...do you wanna talk about it' I say quietly into his ear. He immediately gets up and pulls me with him. He takes me to my room and closes the door behind us. I look at him in confusion and see a tear fall out his eye. 'What's wrong, what happened!?' I say. He doesn't reply he just looks to the side. After a moment he takes a step closer so his body is trapping me in between him and the wall.

'I realised something in my test... in it you were being tortured and I was being forced to watch. I saw the fear in your eyes and immediately... I knew I don't ever want to see you in distress again...I need you...I need to touch you. I need to show you how much I care about you.' I don't say anything I just turn my head to the side and close my eyes. I am trying so hard to not care and not want to kiss him but I can't stop myself...