Getting Ready for Bed

Everyone leaves after saying goodbye and Tae carries me to my room in his strong yet comfy arms. He places me down gently so I'm sat on the side of the bed. 'I need to change... and I can't exactly do it myself... so...' he chuckles looking down and walks to my pile of pyjamas. He picks them up and walks over to me, placing them next to me. Without saying a word he grabs the bottom of my top. I feel his breath on my neck as I slowly raise my arms to let him take it off. He was very good to not look like he was enjoying himself seeing me in my bra, even though he definitely was. He grabs my pyjama top and slowly puts it over my head and pulls my arms through.

He gently stands me up and grabs the top of my camouflage trousers. I feel his breathing speed up and him swallow as he takes them off. He couldn't help but stare for a moment but quickly snapped out of it before pulling my black shorts up. There is a moment of silence before I start to head to the bathroom. He quickly scoops me up and I can't control my smile. He watches from the doorway as a brush my teeth, wash my face and put my hair up in a messy bun.

After, he takes me back to my bed and lays me down. As he pulls the blanket over me, he gently smiles before sitting on the bed beside me. He holds my hand tightly and says 'I'm so sorry this happened to you princess...' before he can finish I remind him it's best to not call me that. I tell him my first name and he smiles as if to say it fit me well and that he was happy he didn't have to address me formally. We sit and chat for a bit until 12 am before we hear a knock on the door. He opens it and we see Jungkook. 'I have been sent to take over from you so you can sleep.' He says looking at Tae. Tae nods, waves at me and leaves. Jungkook smiles as he enters and closes the door.

'How are you? Are you in pain?' He says walking over to my side. 'I'm fine. Really. The morphine is still working so I'm good.' He smiles and looks at my face. He hugs me quickly and whispers 'I'm so glad to hear that. I makes me feel unsettled to think you're in pain.' I laugh and break the hug. We talk for a few minutes and he backs away to the spare bed to let me rest. I fall asleep pretty quickly.

I think it's 3 am now and I wake up shivering. I try to get warm but fail. I cover myself in blankets but nothing is working. I just lie there in defeat. Suddenly I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist...