Meeting the Parents (Chapter 16)

ᕼEY GᑌYᔕ ᗰY ᖴᖇIEᑎᗪ ᖇIᗩ ᒍᑌᔕT ᗰᗩᗪE ᗩ ᗯᗩTTᑭᗩᗪ ᗩᑕᑕOᑌᑎT ᔕO ᖴOᒪᒪOᗯ ᕼEᖇ; ᕼEᖇ ᑎᗩᗰE Iᔕ ᖇIᗩᑭᑌᖇᗩᑎI. ᗷTᗯ TᕼᗩᑎK ᑌ ᗩᒪᒪ ᖴOᖇ TᕼE 123 ᖇEᗩᗪᔕ ᒪᑌᐯ Yᗩ :) !!!

Kara's POV

"Woooo! Thanksgiving Break is finally here for 2 weeks!" Carlos screamed. "Got your bags ready?"

"Gosh, do you have to tell the whole college that ?" I said

"That's what I'm trying to do." He smiled and kissed me on my forehead. "Now are we leaving or not?"

"Yeah let's go" I said

When we were on the flight and we watched Narnia and of corse Carlos had to get up a thousand times to pee. We finally got to Salt Lake, Utah 2 hours later. My parents and my brother Tyler were there to greet me and Carlos.

"Oh my gosh! Guys!" U had a group hug with my family and Carlos just stood there akwardly.

"Anyways, we should get you guys home." My mom said

So pretty much Carlos and I were asked questions of what college was like and how things were going.

Once we all got home there was an Australian Shepard puppy running up to me.

"Oh my gosh!" I looked at the name tag it read "Rosie." " Rosie hi there cutie. Can I take you to college with me?" My parents started to laugh.

" We figured we would get a new addition since you left. It's been pretty lonely without you here, plus it is a great surprise for when you come back." My mom said

"So you are basically replacing me?" I said with a smile.

"Of corse we are" Tyler said. I made a face at Tyler. "Just kidding gosh don't have to be a feisty cat" he put his hand up by his face as he did a meow.

"Can I take her up in my room with me when I get settled in?" I said

"Um she isn't potty-trained yet. So if you want to clean up poop and pee or vomit I would keep her down here." My dad said

"Okay that's a no. Well, I'll go settle in." I went up the stairs. Halfway through getting settled in I forgot that I left Carlos downstairs all alone. 'Nooo' I thought in my head. 'Oh well it's his problem I guess. I'll finish unpacking later.' I went downstairs to find my dad laughing with Carlos and Tyler. 'That's a good sign' I thought.