WOAH (Chapter 10)

Kara's POV

I was in my pj's (a blue t-shirt comfy grey shorts.) already watching HGTV when I heard a knock on my door and looked through the peek hole. YAY!!!! It was Carlos. I opened the door with a huge smile on my face."Hi."

"Hi, I forgot to give this back to you...." He moved his eyes from looking on the floor to mine. He gave me my pencil pouch.

"Thanks." I said. looked into his eyes for like two seconds while he looked into mine. He came close and I didn't know what he was going to do, but the next thing I knew, my lips were touching his.

Carlos's POV

I saw her caramel, no a little darker. But, anyways her hair was wavy. It was down to the middle of her back. I stared at her she was so beautiful. Her light blue eyes. Her lips looked so soft and I've waited long enough for this. I learned in and got close to her, and kissed her.

It was so wonderful and I felt something there. For some reason it felt right to be with her right there and now. I backed away a step but she was on still. I took another step back, then we stopped.

"See ya tomorrow then." I said.

"See ya"

I walked back to my room. her door was still open. I looked back and waved, she waved back. She looked kinda shocked. Oh, yeah. Kara is a BTR fan.

"Hey" I said to Zac and his girlfriend Miranda.

"Hey" they said together.

"Well, I've got to get back to my dorm, its almost curfew. Bye." said Miranda. Zac and I both said bye.

"Was that you that came in here earlier?" asked Zac once the door closed.

"Yeah. I didn't want to disturb you guys. Thanks for not being on my bed though. I really appreciate that."

"Yeah we shouldn't have done that though. Wait did someone do that to you?" he sat up and looked more interested in what I was saying.

"It's cool and yeah. Kendall and Jo 'practicing' for the show." I sighed. "I did kiss Kara though. I couldn't help it. I mean you know I like her and she probably likes me because she is kind of a fan girl." I laughed

"Congrats"

"Thanks, I guess." I sighed again. "Well, I'm going to go to bed. It's been a long day."

"Yeah, me too" Zac said then yawned. I went into the bathroom to change and brush my teeth. When I came out Zac was already asleep. Right after I turned out the light and layed down in my bed Kara's face popped into my mind. I replayed the day in my head. she is so beautiful.

Kara's POV

I watched him go back to his dorm. WOAH. What the hell was that? Carlos Pena Jr. from BTR just kissed me. It took me a few minutes to come back to reality. I finally closed the door. I got some pretzels and cream cheese out. The commercials were over and the Rehab Addict was back on. about five minutes later Carolina came out of the bathroom with her hair dried and a lime green tank top with white shorts.

"What was that?" she asked.

"What?"

"Carlos. What was he doing here? I heard his voice." Carolina took a few seconds for her to think then she smiled. "Did he kiss you?"

I instantly got red. I think she is nice and trustworthy so I thought that I would tell her. "uh...yes" I said shyly.

she squealed.

"How do you know?"

"Well, first of all, a boy does not come over to your dorm or room, whatever at practically curfew which is 10:30, you know?  Did he ask you out yet?"

"He asked me if I wanted to go to lunch with him tomorrow." We started squealing and jumping up and down.

"Where?"

"McDonald's" Carollina stopped jumping up and down.

"What?"

"I wanted to do something simple and easy. Plus, it's fast and quick because lunch is only an hour."

"Alright, sounds fun, I'll be eating lunch with Alex in the cafeteria like always."

"Ok, I'm going to bed. Night"

"Night."

Hai people! Thank you guys for the 23 reads! I made this chapter longer this time. Comment if you like the longer chapters and POV's or not. But, I'm going to keep doing the POV's anyways because I like those. Yay! baseball and softball season started! practice was canceled today because of the rain. :( BYE!