Elevator (Chapter 15)

---

Sorry guys I have not been writing in forever. I tried to write earlier to day, but my laptop is slow and it was about a half an hour before I could even get to the login page. So I shut my computer off and I'm writing this on my family's iPad. Sorry i keep forgetting the main characters name. Her name is Kara, I don't know why I keep calling her Kayla. Ugh, sorry about that. :s

---

Kara's POV ( as usual )

"So? You and Carlos? Are you guys like a thing... or just really close friends?" Carolina asked. Carolina was sitting on her bed watching HGTV, while I was slowly brushing my hair. I honestly did not really know what to say about that.

"Uh... I guess." I felt my face get really hot.but it wasn't that embarrassing.

"Ooooo. Your blushing. You guys are like the cutest couple."

We are?" I mean, I new we were, but I did not want to sound kind of selfish or anything.

"Definitely."

"Uh thanks. I'm gonna head out see ya." I said

"See ya Kara. Have fun with Carlos."Carolina winked. I just laughed.

I skipped across the hall to Carlos's door and knocked on it.

"Coming." I heard Carlos say from behind the door.

"Hey. Race you to the elevator!" Carlos exclaimed

"Okay." I said and ran almost as fast as I could. A dorm door opened ahead of us on Carlos's side.

"Watch out stay in your room! I don't want to run over you!" Carlos screamed really quickly. The girl covered in makeup stayed in her room as we ran past. She just smiled. But hey that's better than her being mad. Once we got to the elevator I said "I win!" And pusses the button.

"No fair there was a girl that was going to come out of her dorm. I had to slow down." The elavator door opened. We both went in. I went up and kissed him on the lips.

"We are so lucky to get the elevator to ourselves." Carlos said. He stared to kiss me harder. I put my hands up around his neck and he put his arms around my waistline. We kissed and kissed until the elavator door opened.

"There is something I have to tell you." I said as we started heading to class."My cousin died. He's two years older than me he got shot."

"Oh that's depressing." Carlos said

"Yeah." There was the scilence again.

"You want to go? It's okay you don't have to I understand"

"Why not it will be fun." Carlos said I gave him a weird look. " We've been dating for a while might as well meet your parents. "

"Okay it's over thanksgiving break I'll give em a call and tell them another guest is coming."