3 - My bedroom window

I was having a dream. One of those dreams where your neighbour is your mum and you live in cave. Then there was tapping. It got louder so I woke up. Apparently the tapping wasn't someone throwing spearings at my cave house. I almost thought someone had gone all movie-style and were throwing pebals at my window. I looked at the window that the noise was coming from. No. It was a stupid crow that woke me up in the middle of the night because it probably thought it was funny. Ergh, I hate birds.

I tried to ignore it but it wasn't going to stop. It just kept pecking the window. I slowly got up only wearing a tank top and undies. Well it's my pajamas alright, I'm not a person to were the whole flannies pajamas. So I got up and almost thought about punching that bird, but they were protected and I wasn't a type of person who would attack an animal anyway. So I fiercly shut the window and walked back to my bed. 

Just before I layed down on my bed my phone rang. Stupid phone. Jeez everything was being stupid today.

"Hello?" I was annoyed and you could tell through my voice.

"Goodmorning Sunshine!" Said a deep yet cool voice. I know that voice it makes my heart slightly flutter everytime I hear it. 

"What do you want Damon?" I asked.

"Well isn't it obvious." I could tell he so smirked at that.

"Damon it's the middle of the night! I'm going to sleep!" I was cranky alright.

"Actually it's one in the morning but anyway. We're going running, get up." He simply said. As if I was going to get up at one in the morning and go running for no complete reason with a gorgeous jerkish boy who I had only met a couple of times. He's not right.

I laughed.

"Oh Damon, I'm going back to bed." I hung up.

I finally got into bed and got comfy when I heard someone breathing.

Oh my god, someone's in my room. Oh my god! What do I do!? Okay don't panic take a deep breath. What if they have a knife and...

Wait, I know that smell. It's not perfume or aftershave it's someones actually smell. It's intoxacting and I loved it. I could breathe it in all day. Damon.

"I'm not going to ask how you know my number, or where I live or which room is my bedroom. Or even how you got in here. All I'm going to ask you is to leave please Damon." I pleaded. Oh I just loved saying his name.

He ripped off the blankets.

"I'm not going anyway, we're going running. Now get up. Or I will drag you off that bed myself" he told me.

Is he serious!?

"You wouldn't-" I didn't get to finish my sentence.

He pulled me off the bed and slammed my back into the wall. His body was pressed up tightly against mine. His hands moved to my waist.

"Dare?" He whispered.

I was breathing in his scent. Staring into his eyes that gave me chills of both bad and good.

I couldn't help it. I kissed him. My hands were around the back of his neck and running through his hair.

His hands were at my lower back and waist. He was pushing me hard agaisnt the wall. Lets just say I'm a virgin and I planned on staying one for quite awhile now. But right now when Damon Salvatore is doing this to you, who bloody cares?!

I had taken off his shirt. I was running my hands up and down his oh so toned stomach. I started to take off my tank top since he wasn't doing any of the work but he stopped me.

"No not tonight." He said.

We were both breathing heavily. I felt embarrassed. I practically offered myself to him and he rejected me. I mean I'm almost glad we didn't do anything but he still rejected me.

"Now get dressed we're going running." He told me.

I didn't move I just stayed leaning against the wall.

"Well you can stay in that if you like, it may be more fun." He winked. I quickly got dressed.

Once I had my shoes on we were ready to go, but first I wanted to know why we were going running.

"I'm not going untill you tell me why we're going running." I told him, standing my ground.

"You know I can make you right?" He chuckled.

I swayed uneasily.

"Why?" I asked again.

"Okay fine, you're going camping in the woods alone with my brother. And I kinda like you so I want you to be prepared." He was serious now.

"Prepared for what?" I asked curiously.

"Prepared to run. Run like hell to survive." Then he walked out of my room with me following him behind.

_________________________________________________________________

I know it's short, but it leads to BIG things!

Please comment and vote!

Thanks guys

Jazz