6 - I'm in love with a monster

I woke up and I didn't know where I was. I was in a small room with a single bed and a sink. It was horrible but you wouldn't call it great either. I had a small bumb on the top of my head. Someone had taken my shoes off. I still had that stupid dress on, it wasn't very comfy. There was nothing else to change into. I tried to think of what happened and how I got here, and then I remembered.... Oh my god Damon wanted to kill me. Also there was something about blood. He drank blood!? Ah, now I remember. But he couldn't be a vampire, because they didn't exsist. Did they?

I heard footsteps and quickly pretended I was asleep.

"I know you're awake, your heart beats a different pace when you're sleeping." Damon said.

I couldn't look at him. I'm no Bella. I couldn't love a thing that was dead and lived by drinking other peoples blood. Ew.

I stayed laying down facing the wall. I heard him walk towards me. He started stroking my hair, it felt nice but I then I remembered what he is.

"Please don't touch me." I whispered. He stopped.

"Why not?" He asked.

I sat up and looked at him, he was wearing black pants a dark shirt and that leather jacket he always wore. He was smirking.

"Why not? Because you're dead, and you drink peoples blood. It's disgusting, you shouldn't be alive." I said. I don't know what made me say it, but I regretted it because he looked almost sad.

"I'm sorry but I'm going to have to take your memory away." He stepped towards me.

"What! Why? No please don't pull that on me, please Damon." I pleaded. I didn't want him to take away that I knew what he was. What if I fell in love with him and I didn't know what a monster he was? Or is it too late for that....

"I have to. It's not safe either of us knowing." He looked into my eyes, and I knew he was going to do it. There was no way of stopping it. I didn't mean to say it, it just blurted out.

"Damon but.. but I love you!" I yelled. "Damon I do, please don't do this to me because I love you and I know you love me too!"

He smiled and kissed me, it felt safe, it burned where his lips touched me. I knew he was a monster but I feel safe.

"I've always loved you." He whispered. I knew he it was hard for him to love people. I was about to kiss him back when....

"What you always loved me? You haven't known me very long Damon." I was rather confused.

"Um yeah, you know what I meant." He looked away.

I pulled back.

"Damon don't lie to me." I was stern.

"Okay, I may have met you a few years ago." He said.

"No, I don't remember......" I was thinking. "Oh my god! Damon you didn't erase my memory did you!?"

"I had no choice Ellie, I had to." He tried to comfort me but I stood up.

"Damon why? What was the big reason!?" I was getting angry.

"I can't." Was all he said.

"DAMON TELL ME RIGHT N-" I never got to finish that sentence.

"FINE! I killed your mother, she never ran away or was killed by accident or whatever lie you were told, I KILLED HER OKAY! I DRANK HER DRY!" He yelled.

Oh my god, he's not serious...... I burst into tears I ran to the corner and just sat there. How could I love such a monster, I knew he was a monster but I still touched the hands of a murderer. The person who kill my own mum. He's not even a person.

"Ellie I'm sorry, if I had known." He tried to make it better, but I could never forgive him.

"Don't you dare. What if you had known? You would of killed someone elses mother!? Someone else would have grown up with no mum, no one to talk about boys, or make up. Or advice! Either way, you're a monster. Never touch me again." I was so angry yet so sad. I don't know how I had the strength or courage but I snapped of the head of the bed and stabbed Damon in the stomach with it, I don't know whether it hit the heart or not. If they were stabbed in the heart by wood does it really kill a vampire? I didn't want to wait to find out, so I grabbed the door and ran straight out and kept running until I was outside and free. I can't believe I'm in love with Damon Salvatore, who killed my mother. He erased my memory, so who knows how long I have really known him for.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Okay I know it's short, but I'm going camping tomorrow morning and I need to start packing. I won't be uploading on any of my stories for about a week because I'll be in the outback chilling with some kangaroos! Hah :D

Anyway, hope you like it.

Vote and comment and I'll love you guys more. xD

Thanks,

Jazz