1 - crow

I do not own Damon or Stefan. Or any other characters from Vampire Diaries!! 

Please comment or I wont think you like it! 

_______________ 

I woke up sweating for the forth time this week. I thought 4:06 am. The clock on my bedside table read that exact time! No I'm not physic or no it wasn't just a random guess. I have woken up at precisely the same time all four times now. I knew I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep so I just walked over to the bathroom and jumped in the shower. I thought about what woke me up, but the trouble was I just couldn't remember. The only thing I remembered were those oh so looking into your soul black eyes. 

I put on some trackies and a small singlet since it was early summer. I was in the mood for exercising(Which was let me tell you so not normal! I'm fit but that's only because I have a high metabolism) So I ran and ran till I couldn't run anymore. Which was about two blocks but you know, that's alright!  

I was about a block away from my house with a stitch and it was just starting to get light. I heard something behind me and I turned around ready to use my black belt Kun Fu on someone! (Not that I've taken anyway karate classes but still!) When I saw a crow sitting in the middle of the footpath. I laughed to myself, silly me. Then I was surrounded by fog... Creepy. There was a crows feather on the footpath directly in front of me, but wasn't the crow behind me? I looked but I couldn't see the crow anywhere, and I didn't hear it fly off. I picked up the feather and ran home even though I almost died of too much exercise! 

"Are you ready? Hurry up I'm leaving now!" My brother Dan yelled at me outside of my bedroom. 

"Hang on, one sec I'm coming now! Just go wait in the car!" I yelled back. Of course it was still going to take me another twenty minutes to get ready but so I lied to him. I couldn't have him leaving to school without me now could I! I pulled on some denim shorts, a casual shirt and some flats. Pulled my long brown hair into a pony tail and quickly put on a tad of make up. Wow only fifteen minutes, even better. 

Running down stairs yelling bye to dad I stopped and looked at the black feather I put on the kitchen table. For some reason I felt the need to take it to school so I slipped it into my pocket. Jumped into the car and shut the door. 

"Jeez Ellie how long does it take to get ready! I heard you up hours ago, why weren't you reading?" Dan demanded to know. He was my brother and only a year older. But of course he acted more like my father most of the time. Did I mention my school has the age of 15 year olds to 18 year olds? Yeah lucky for me I have always been stuck with my brother at school, and sometimes if I'm in an advanced the class, sitting right next to him! 

"Oh well I'm so sorry I don't bother to shower or change clothes unlike someone else." I snarled at him. Okay it was a lie. He was probably cleaner then me half the time, but I hated him treated me like a baby. 

If you saw my brother and I standing together you could tell that we were related. We both have brown wavy hair, his stopped just above his chin. Where as mine comes down to about my breasts. We both have big green eyes also. Other than those two standing out features, we're different looking. I'm average height for a girl this century but my brother is about six foot. We're both fair skinned. 

The car ride was quiet the whole trip to school. Nothing new though, but it sucks how my father thinks because we're both similar age we don't need separate cars. But I think the real reason is we can't afford it. 

I stepped out of the car as my best friend Jake came walking over to me. Not looking too happy either. 

"Wow, I bet seeing me is just your highlight of the day." I joked.