chapter 20

Antonio's POV

I am glad that finally Amanda is ready to talk calmly about this situation. I  know she is remembering things after she saw Aunt Rosie  and that is what making her restless and wanted to know the truth behind it.

"So sunshine we'll start from our first meet and gradually we will take forward from there, is that ok?" I asked her gently because I knew she is still in shock from earlier incident.

"Yes sure" she said while adjusting herself in bed and focusing her whole attention towards me.

I started telling her how I saw her in a party ,and what we talked about,how I started calling her sunshine  and how we started seeing each other. I watched her every move while speaking and I can see that she is already in tornado of flashbacks and her eyes were trying to remember all these memories which I was narrating. She had watery eyes by now and was ready to explode any minute.

Rebekah's POV

I was speechless . I remember that party, my mom had took me there . I started recollecting all the faint images of all those things that Antonio said and I know they are real as I can feel myself in that moment. My eyes started to water as I looked at Antonio and started cherishing the moments we had together. In front of me I can see images of myself being happy and totally in love with Antonio and enjoying my every second with him.

"I..I..I remember that party ...my mom....she took me there... Antonio you were there and we..." I lost my words and started getting confused. Who am I? Rebekah or Amanda?is Antonio really my boyfriend ?I wanted him to continue so that I can find myself sooner, but I know my headache is coming back and it will start paining severely so without wasting any time I picked up the painkillers placed beside my bed and swallowed them so that I can continue listening and find out the truth.

"Can you please continue" I said while placing back the glass of water on the table beside me.

"Are you sure? It's okay, we can continue later if you want " he said with concern in his voice . After listening to him I'm getting more intrigued by him and his actions. The reminiscence of my past are joining its dots on its own and I'm feeling nice about it .. suddenly I feel more attached to him and also started noticing how handsome he is, how can I Be his girlfriend? Ain't I the luckiest one I thought to myself?

"No no no i'm fine please continue I want to know " I said while looking at him .

"Ok then sunshine" I blushed by his nickname and again remembered how he gave me this name.