Chapter 15

" hey guys , I know its been long since i have updated but i hope you love this chapter"

Continue with flashback:

Antonio's POV:

I was amazed by her beauty and started making my way towards her .she was seating idealy and was constantly looking towards nowhere.

Once I reached there I notice that She is totally an epitome of beauty ,with that pursed lips and blue grey eyes she was shining like a diamond.
I introduced myself and got to know that her name is Amanda , and I noticed that she's also guest there and is there with her mother . I got know that her full name is Amanda bynes .After that night I started stalking her and meeting her  more and more.

I got to know that when she was not even born her father had left her mother and had never come back .she's is yet to complete with her graduation and want to build a business of her one day.  I met her friends to whom she was really close and Ryan was never my favourite, subshine comsidered him as her brother but I know he dont think same.  We started becoming close and I was fond of her bold attitude and  speaking everything without any hesitant in front of me.she was not behind my money and had never asked for anyhthing from.

In the meantime I have also noticed that Her mother was not that relucant with me meeting her dughter and I thought that I Might be thinking too much as it's a duty of a mother  to protect her child ,so I kept my instincts aside.

So one day I decided to propose the love of my life and move forward with our relationship. Once I did proposed with all preparation
She said yes and was too excited to get wedded and buy her wedding gown.

on the wedding day when I was waiting for her to come from the altar and become my beloved wife , but after 1 hour of waiting there was no sign of her and at the end of the day she never did appeared .

Back to present:

Today also when I remember that day it make my blood boil.

I searched for her everywhere from that day and it's been two and half year since that incident ,but I couldn't find her and at last when I have finally found her she's saying she's is not My Amanda!!!

****************************************
Thankyou guys for all the votes you have given to my book. I am really thankful
I kindly request to reread chapter 14 as there are some slight changes in there.