chapter 7

Next day we both went to school together and the entire day I was feeling awkward to face ryan ..i couldn't even eye contact with him so I decided to ignore him as much as possible.

"Ok then bye dylan see you tommorrow...bye love ya" the day was over pretty fast and we were just walking outside the building.

" Byee love yaa too" dylan said and walked opposite direction. I pulled on my ipod and plugged in my earphones & started making my way towards cafe.

I was constantly getting a feeling as if someone is following me but i ignored it as i' m walking in a busy street so there are people around here.

As I was going through the narrow street and was going to turn left for my cafe's route someone harshly grabbed my arm and shoved me backwards towards the wall.

"Owwww whatt the he.." I was beimg cut by the man who had shoved me.. godd his tight hold will leave a great hell of a bruise.

"Shutup.. you're coming with us boss want to see you" man said while gritting his teeth. Seriously does this man don't know what toothpaste are ..godd they are soo black and badd..seriously Rebbekah in this situation you can only think of is about his teeth.

" I'm not coming anywhere with you. Leave me or I'll scream hard" I said while trying to bulge out of his strong grip but there was no luck he is too strong.

" Robin tie her hands and legs and put a tape over her mouth.. and you better behave" He said while giving me his deadliest stare. I didn't notice another man until this scary creature said it. Robin was also scary but he has good teeth and also he didn't hold me too harshly.

" Noooo leave me aloneee youu bloody creeps. I'm not going anywhere you idiots . Tell whoever your boss is that i'm not coming. Leaveee mee you a**h...." I was screaming and moving from place to place so that they can't tie me but then suddenly I felt a sting feeling on my right cheek and i got off guard and fell on the floor.

That useless piece of sh*t just slapped me. Ohhh god i have never in my life have been slapped by anyone and i mean ANYONE . It was hurting like hell and I was fuming with anger .

"How dare y..." And again i was cut off by him .

"SHUTUP you b*tch ...Listen we wanted to have to do it patiently but because of your continious screaming you left us with no choice. Robin faint her with the help of chloroform napkin and put her inside the car"

" Nooo please leave me ..ok I will not scream I promise but please just leave me" Robin started coming near while holding a napkin and I started moving backward but he caught my arm and put the napkin near my nose.

I started to struggle but after a while everything went black .