chapter 3

Meet Ashton :)

After class i started making my way towards cafeteria. I met dylan there, we ate our lunch while discussing about what happen in our class.

The bell rang and we move towards our classes. We both have last two classes together so i don't have to tolerate josh and ashton as they are also in our class.

We sat in our seats and started taking out our required stuffs.
Josh and ashton enter class after a while and as expected they sat behind our seats.

"Hey dylan and hi Ree" josh said while seating behind me.

"Where were you in accounts class" I asked him , knowing where he would be.

" uhmm i..i was caught up in middle of something" .

"Ohhk and may i know where were you caught up in" I ask him while smriking.

"Ohh Ree I can describe it in detail where i was caught up in... you know what, after class you and i can wait and i'll describe it to you".

" Ewww... forget I ask any question". I said with an disgusting face.

"As you wish Ree" .

Dylan and ashton were laughing their ass off . They look cute with each other . I don't know of dylan but i'm positively sure that Ashton has a huge crush on dylan. It can be seen in his eyes. But i think dylan only see him as a friend but don't know maybe she too has a feeling for him. Maybe i should ask her sometime .

"So you girls are having girls night tonight" Ashton said.

"Huhmm " we both said while nodding are heads.

" so we both are also invited right?"he said

"Ohhh no waysss...its girls night ..you both are only invited if you're gays" I said with seriousness in my tone.

"Angel we're not gays and you know it pretty well or you want us to prove it to you" he said winking towards dylan..who blushed deep red.

"Ohh guys can you please not keep your minds in gutter for few hours,
And whatever you're not invited that's it".

"But i heard dylan said that you're inviting ryan" ashton argued.

"Yes but only for a while as he is bringing us a collection of chick movies"

" ohhh so can we also come with him...

"NO" he was going to finish his sentence but i cut him off.

"Oh come on rebekah let them come for a while, if they're insisting so damm much" dylan said after a while.

"But..

" No buts let them come"

"Ohkkk fine you both can come but only for few hours".

" greatttt ...thankyouu dylan" ashton said while pinching dylan's cheek .

After that teacher has entered and we get busy with our studies for last two periods.

Say No To The Billionaireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें