chapter 8

Sorry guys it's been long that I've been updated....but hope you enjoy this chapter.😊

"What the hell..who give you guys right  to slap her and bring her like this...boss has strictly told us to bring her with utmost respect..now you both are gone"  some yelling were echoed in my ears. My head hurts a lot and i struggled to open my eyes but leaved it shut after my  abortive attempts. My right cheek is swollen i knew because i can feel it.

"Wa..waterr" I barely whispered to myself.  I try to open my eyes  but it was difficult  as there was too much light in the room  which was making it difficult  for me to open.

"Ohhh she's  awake. .go get her some water and inform boss first" good they might have heard my  whisper. But where am I and who this boss they are talking about.

" come on get up and drink some  water  ; then  boss wants to meet you " I slowly open my eyes while  someone help me to get up and hand me a glass of water. Goddd  I was soo  thirsty  ...My throat  had started  feeling like Sahara  desert  ..ok that  was too much I guess. While drinking water  I noticed my surrounding. I was in a huge fluffy bed and the interior is totally pink ..ughh  I  hate dark pink , it pinches my eyes while baby pink are fresh to feel...so where was I Yaa room..so all in all its an magnificent room with antique  decorations   which screams rich

" Get up boss wants to see you in his office". Ok who is he to tell me to meet his boss.

"Ok first of all where am I and why will I meet your boss..so go tell your so called boss that If he wants to meet me then he should come here and meet me not the other way around ..as I am being kidnapped that doesn't  mean I will follow  your  instructions" I was furious at this point who are they to order me?

" listen girl ,you don't want to meet  boss bad side as that's   very dangerous  ...so be an obedient  girl and follow us"

" well I don't Want to be meet  your boss's  good side either ..so just let me go and problem solved , no one gets harmed by your dangerous  boss" I said and flopped back into bed .Goshh  they are too soft ..I just feel like I start jumping over it which is very childish thing  to do.

"Ok you just wish for your death then be ready"

"Ha I am scared..what do you  think  I am a three year  old  kid who will get afraid by your fake threats then get through your thick skull mister whatever I am not  afraid  of  anything  not  even death  so let your boss know this"

He left with anger in his eyes along with the silent bodyguard following  behind him which I didn't notice until now. I was starting  to feel sleepy so I close my eyes  and thought  to rest for a while then after waking will  think of getting  away from this mysterious  place.

I don't  know  for how long I slept as I was been  woken up by a harsh pull on my arm .

"Your sleeping  time is over , sunshine , now it's time for some answers. "