Chapter 12

I went down and saw my captator looking devishly smart while making breakfast .

"Eat sunshine then we'll discuss". . He said to me as I approach towards dinning table and kept a plate full of scrambled eggs and a glass of milk in front of me.

" No I' m not hungry , lets discuss"  i said and sat on a stool.

" You WILL Eat first then we will discuss , do you understand or you want me to feed you first" he said glaring at me and approaching me.

"Fine fine I'm eating..but after this i wont listen to you" I said and started digging on my plate as i dont want to get fed by him.

He said opposite me and started eating. The food was good and tasty but i started feeling sleepy again and also my vision started getting blured, and i was off to sleep once again.

************
I woke with a heavy headache and started getting angry all over again. I saw him approaching me and i was out of control.

"Youuuuu... how could you ...what is the problem with you guys..why you alwayss do that..thats it i'll call police and let them deal with you insane people". I hate them and i hope they rotten in hell. He approached me and started carresing my cheeks

"I really really love you" he said to me and bent down on his knees

'OK so I'm saying you this last time. I AM NOT YOUR AMANDA AND NEITHER DO I LOVE YOU SO LEAVE ME ALONE YOU JERK.'

'Amanda listen u know I have done a mistake but please do not punish me like this . Amanda I love you .'

'OK I'm out of here now there's no way I'm gonna waste my time expla.....'

'Hey there sunshine....... I tried to be good but then you didn't leave me any choice'. He said to me and give a devil smile . I tried to get up but then I look down I was CHAINED to the f**king chair.

********************************************