chapter 19

Unknown's POV

"Sir we got CCTV footage of where she works and it seems that Mr.Antonio has met her latey" My detective Reynolds informed me while I'm sitting in my office .

Ofcourse IT WOULD BE HIM . How could I  forgot that he will never want me to have her .I threw all the things in table with a bang and started punching the wall in aggression. I turned towards Reynolds and started approaching him slowly while speaking.

"I want each and every  information about Antonio's whereabouts in last few months. I want everything , about where he lives, when does he leave for work,when he sleeps ...Fuckinggg everything and I want it soon" I said while looking At him.

"Yes sir " Reynolds said in nervousness and left my office in hurry.

How could I have missed this , when did he came back ,what if AMANDA  finds out the truth ...all this question started spinning in my head and all I could do was sit and wait.

Rebekah' POV

I woke up and started remembering what happened earlier as it all seemed real and I  wanted to find out the real truth behind it  . I looked to my left and found Antonio sleeping in a chair beside me and was looking tired as hell like  he might have  not slept in a year.

I'm confused as all that flashback events seemed real and I wanted to know what was that . I guess Antonio is the only one who might help me and I should listen to him and answer him as that's the only way  I can find out the truth.

"Finally you are awake sunshine" Antonio asked me while rubbing his eyes and waking up from sleep.

" How do you feel now?" He asked me while offering a glass of water.

"Umm fine I guess, thanks" I said while accepting  glass .

"Good" he said and sat back on his chair.

" Ahh Antonio you can ask me what you want to know as I also  want to find out the truth" I said nervously and looked at him.

"Let's start then sunshine" he said with determination