chapter 9

Sorry guys for late update...hectic 2016..
But happyyy new year and hope you enjoy this..thankyou all for the votes...

I tiredly open my eyes and was confused once again where I am but regain it all over again.

Once again I was met by the mesmerising Enchanting eyes and  greek face who was holding my arms too tightly.

"Finally ,sunshine you are awake ..now get up and have some food then we'll talk" He said to me but all this time his face was angry and he was talking while gritting his teeth.

"Who are you and why am i here..what do you want from me??" One by one questuions were coming out of my mouth.

" I said FIRST EAT then we'll talk" oh my god why is he shouting . He has no right to shout at me.

" Who are you to shout at me and order me? I am the one kidnapped over here not you . So first answer my questions then I'll eat"  HA!! If he thinks that his greek look will work on me then he have to think twice.

"Ok FINE  let's talk, sunshine. " God if eyes could talk then his eyes could be the one. It was so intense and hateful.

"What's with the sunshine?? My name is Reebekah ."

"Stop acting sunshine, Now I have got you and this time I will never let you go" what is going on???

"Dude, you might have been mistaken , I don't even know you....so YOU STOP ACTING" what the heck .....who does he think  he is ???and why me ???

"Haha some humour you have sunshine.... but lets see till when does this work . NOW sunshine tell me WHY DID YOU RAN AWAY FROM ME ON OUR WEDDING DAY."

Every word was thrown like a bomb at me ....he got closer with every word and i got scared.

"WEDDING are youuu out of  your mind , I NEVER really had a boyfriend also and you are talking about wedding, Dude you need some doctor!!! Please take him take to the doctor" I said while looking at his puppets.

"OUT YOU BOTH" he shouted angrily at both of  them and going towards the door to open for them.

"NO they are not going anywhere , I am not going to stay alone with you in this room" And my order  was useless as his puppets were already out. Fine!! Who cares , I can handle this. The banging of the door was heard loud enough to shake the room.

"ENOUGH AMANDA , Now answer me why did you ran away" He said each word angrily while  coming closer and closer.

I can sense something is nottt so right about his walk and i was in a big trouble for a reason i am not aware of ....