Part 6

Hello 

Helloo

Is anyone there ?

The person was speaking nonstop but manik was lost. Mukti slowly nudged him. He came out from his thoughts to hear the melodious voice.

Hello

M: ( huskily ) hello

Girl: Hello may I know you ?

M: no but I know you very well

Girl : huh?

M: ( sweetly and lovingly ) yes I know you. And I was fighting with my own self whether I should call you or not and at last my heart win and I called you.

Girl: (confuse ) for what

M: ok I will not beat around bush. I will come straight. It's that ki I. ..

Girl : you ?

M: ( suddenly ) I love you.

Girl :( shouts ) what ? You

M: (cutting her softly )  hey relax. Don't be angry. First pls lusten to me fully then you can say whatever you want.It was love at first sight for me. I really love you. But I thought to not confess and not to came in front of you. Because I don't want to give you pain.

Girl: pain ?

M: ha. (Sadly ) because I don't have much time left to live in this beautiful world with you. I have a surgery in an hour. I don't know if I will be alive tomorrow. So I thought to not tell you anything but I couldn't. So I searched your number and called you. I thought I can die peacefully without the regret of not even confessing my only love.

But now when I heard your voice I became greedy. I too want to hear you reciprocating my feelings. I know you will not say. Koi bhi girl nahi bole ga. But pls consider its my last wish just for once can you tell me i love you too. Pls I will not bother you anymore. Pls

Manik completed all in one breath.his friends were shocked hearing him that you conveniently lying. But if anyone see him they will believe it's all true. Here manik was waiting for her reply who was became mute now.

For waiting sometime when she didn't speak anything cabir laughed. Hearing his laugh mukti stopped him saying she will listen. Manik thought that now she will not reply so he decided his failure. But before that he tried one more time.

M: it's ok I know. You don't know anything about me so it will not be easy to believe me. Anyway now I can die peacefully since I told you my feelings. Ok After this I will not bother you ever again. Bye

He was going to cut the call but.

Girl : wait.

M:( shocked )  ha bolo

Girl : vo don't think negative you will definitely see tomorrow. You will live a good life full with happiness only.  I will pray for your operation completes successful. And you will not bother me na in future. Promise? 

M: promise.

Girl : ok so I

M: you

Girl : I love you too.

And the line got dead. Here manik was shocked listening her confession. She felt something.  Others too was shocked. Manik soon composed himself.

M: so Mr. Joker tum har gaya

C : mm ok you win.

M: ( smirks )manik malhotra always wins.

Mu : waise the girl she was so cute and she believed you man. I think she is too naive and innocent

Al: ya mukti is right.

M: mm ok guys I guess now we should sleep.  Good night guys

All agreed and went to their respective rooms by saying hood night. Manik too went to his room and changed into night dress and sat on his bed.

Manik's pov

We enjoyed a lot today and manik gave me a dare. Seriously saying I love you was easy but reciprocating that. I don't know but I accepted hus dare and dialled random numbers and the first two was if boys.  I was decided that this will be also boy and I will lose the dare but suddenly a voice came and that voice made something stir inside me. I felt that the time froze for me. I was completely lost and mukti nudged me and came in sense. Then I remembered the dare and thought you fake that I'm living my last moment. But whatever I said by each passing sound my hear was going crazy. Then after sometime she didn't said anything I thought I lost now and was going to cut by saying it's ok. But she

Yaar she is too innocent she believed all my stories and even prayed for me and also motivated me. She is such a sweetheart. Without seeing her in can say that she will be beautiful from inside out. And then the unexpected moment when she said ' I love you too'  and I thought my heart will come outside being in so much happy.  I really don't know why I felt happy when I knew it's all fake. She didn't meant that and nor I will contact her anymore. But anyway I felt happy.

Now if you guys were with me na then you will surely hear my heartbeats. I really don't know why the hell they beat so rapidly even now. Anyway I know I should forget her nor I'm going to see her nor I will not call her. Even she will not call me too.  I thought for a second that she is my babygirl but anyway let's see. If destiny want me to meet my baby and if she is my girl then no one can stop us to be each other.

So for now I don't want to think anything else.  Tomorrow is my own day. So see you tomorrow. Good night guys.

Here manik closed his eyes and fell into his dreamland which is filled with happiness with his baby. At the same time manik's phone pinged with a message.

To be continued

Hey wait guys It's me manik so if you guys want to with me then you should support the author too. Because without her I can't contact with you nor tell you guys my story. So encourage her.

See you soon guys

Take care

Stay safe and stay happy 😄