Part 23

Manik took nandhini to his room and made her sit on his bed. He went towards his cupboard and took something and sat beside her. 

He slowly took her hand in his hand and placed a kiss on her palm and took the thing he taked amd tied in her hands. All these time she was looking him with so much love and when she felt something in her hand she looked to see her bracelet that she losted in hospital.

It was with her from young and she loved it so much. She looked him asking from where this get ? Manik understanding her replied to him.

Manik : baby i got this from bracelet and when you told about this in phone I came to know you saved my life. I was waiting for the moment when I tie this back in your hand.

Nandhini smiled and hugged him tightly which he responded equally. They were in their own world feeling the peace and love between them.

Nandhini's pov

Hey guys how are you all ?  What happened?  Why are you looking at me like you saw some ghost arey it's me nandhini your manik's angel. Ha now I understood why you were in surprise urf shock mood. You were expecting manik and you saw me instead of him right.  Don't worry he will come soon. But till then I thought to share about my life to yup guys. I want to share the most important happiness of my life to you guys and want you guys be a part of it.

Ok ok I guess you guys get to know about that khushi before I say looking me. After all you guys are smart na. Arey what ? Didn't find out till now. Just look at me carefully then you will understand what I want to say.

Ok I guess now I have to reveal. Look at me here I'm in front of you guys in my bridal attire that too in my mani's favourite red colour lehenga.  Hai na I'm beautiful. I just feel like I'm most beautiful girl . I feel like I'm looking like a princess. After all my mani selected all the things from small to big for this day. My day. Yes guys today finally the only Sirf nandhini is going to become Mrs. Nandhini manik malhotra. Today monstu and his angel is going to become one officially. Our marriage day the most happiest day of my lifeSo guys how is the surprise? Did you like it or are you guys shocked hearing your manan  are going to marry. I wanted you guys be with me in this beautiful day and bless me. I'm so so happy today. I can't wait to become his fully. 

Now I know you guys are thinking ki yesterday only they met and today they are going to marry right. So let me tell you guys It's not yesterday. It's been 3 blissful years since that day. Yes you heard it right. These 3 years wee the most happiness days of my life where I lived each and every second smiling happy. It was pure bliss.

And now your manik my monstu is waiting in mandap downstairs for his angel with his brothers family friends and business partners. Now the girls gang also must have reached near him. They just left giving me final touch up and left me here alone so that I can share my life with you.

My mani will be impatient there soon I will be with him. But for that there is sometime left till the time I will share you guys my 3 years life.

So where should I start. I don't know anyway I will start with my bhaiyu your favourite CABIR DHAWAN  the joker,  prankster , foodie and what not. But he is the best brother anyone can get. When ever we feel low he will light up our world his mere jokes and pj's.  We and bhaiyu always team up and irritate mani. We used to play pranks on each and every one including fab 4, navya , abhi, in college also on our guards. We both used to play that much prank ki mani will be getting all the scolds from everyone . I used to trouble mani alot with bhaiyu.  I didn't even know ki I was this much naughty and stubborn. But bhaiyu and manik made me like this. They both  are most important person in my life. 

Cabir bhaiyu is also so protective and possessive about me. Whenever I do wrong he will scold me and also correct me. He amd manik are so much concerned about my health too. When I met bhaiyu I came to know how we feel when we have a big brother. If I had a real brother too then also I shouldn't  have this much happy.

Then the next person is druv bhai. I mostly call him druv but whenever I call him bhai he will get to know I need something from him. My two over protective persons tgat is mani and bhaiyu , they sometimes didn't grant my wish due to my health like when I want ice cream etc na at that time my saviour is druv bhai.

He is calm but when ever he gets angry na he is the most dangerous person but he will not get angry with me. He is also my dance partner who also taught me dance. I love dancing but couldn't do but now I can. We both have a dance academy too.

Now the next one is abhi bhai. Now what will I tell about him. He is the most matured one among them.  Whenever I'm wrong he will be there for me always to guide me. His advices are gem and helps me alot.  He has a special place in my heart. 

Then what will I say about my girl gang. Mukti is my my big sister whom I call didu. She will make the person's life hell who dare to hurt me. Always ready to protect me from all evils. Then alya , she is my fashion diva who doll me up beautifully. Then navya di she is just Like abhi bhai the mother of our group. Always think about others happiness and look after them. We three has a fashion house.

Then my mom and dad means manik's mom and dad. But they both loves me more than manik.  I came to know the actual meaning of mom and dad from them. The love which I never got I get from them.

Last but not least my mani my monstu now what will I tell about him. I can't describe in words. He is my whole world my life.  Because of him only one got these loving and caring family. I have mom dad brother sister friend all because of him. But manik is above all of them.

He is my mom who cares for me like I'm his baby. He is my papa who pampers me and protect me. He is my friend with whom I can share everything under the sky. He is my guide who shows me the correct path.  Because of him now I completed my BBA and now working with mani in malhotra industry. I'm become a dancer and also he discovered that I can design clothes. He was there whenever I felt low to push me up. He was with me each and every step of my life.  He is my protector who saves me from all the evils.  In Short he is my everything. And today I'm going to be his in all sense. And I. ...

But her thoughts break by some one calling her.

Nandhu doll it's time to go down......

.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued. ...........

How was the update?

Now only one or 2 parts.pls tell me your views.

Stay safe and stay home

Good night 😄😄😄

See you soon guys 😄😄😄