Part 1

Manik's pov  

Hii good morning everyone. I'm manik manik malhotra. The only heir of number one businessman Mr. Raj malhotra and Mrs. Neynokia raj malhotra. They are in abroad and they love me so much and I too love them. They are the most romantic couple in the world that I have seen. The way my dad pamper my mother and the way she understands him is good to watch. I too want a girl to pamper to love. She will be my princess my baby but alas I didn't get one. Ok I will tell about my dream girl later before that let's know about me and my family first.

So as I said I'm manik a businessman and a rockstar that's what my fan says. My passion is music my soul. I have a band fab 5 they are my family.ha I'm a singer. In Mumbai I have them as my family. Because of them I'm not feeling lonely actually I hate being alone. They are my life. So let me introduce my friends cum family.

So first of all the great cabiraa THE CABIR DHAWAN my soul brother who know me in and out. The stress buster of mine. He reads me just like a book and without him I can't imagine my life. And pls don't tell him that I praised him or else he will kill me with his not so good jokes . He is foodie bhukkad kahika. He is one of the member of fab 5 the drummer. Else you will know.

Now the second person NAVYA NAVELI the better half of the great cabira. The total drama queen a black and white madhubala is an rj.

Now the third MUKTI VARDHAN the partner of cabir in pranks and also irritating me but ha the lovely sister that any one could get.she is the 2nd person who can read me well. Hard nut to crack but really soft in nature. The fab 5 member .plays keyboard.

Next one is ABHIMANYU THAKKUR the love life of mukti. He is really sensible and the matured one in the gang. A business man. He is really possessive about mukti so don't you guys dare to mess with mukti or him. Like a brother to me.

Next is ALYA SAXENA the baby doll of our gang. The next fab 5 member. A beautiful soul with beauty. Have difficulty in understanding some hindi words. Good from heart. We all call her make up kit. She can't live without that make up.

Next is DRUV VEDANT the baby of alya. Is madly in love with alya. Shy boy for outer world but very dangerous for us. Don't take it seriously with us he is very active. The last member of fab 5.

These are my life and they all are couple. I too need my girl. You know she will be so innocent and naive and pure from heart. I want to pamper her and I'm eagerly waiting for her but didn't find till now.

Arghh now what is this sound ohh sorry it's my phone. Let me take that guys one minute.

" shitt I'm dead now "

So sorry guys It's my soul cabir he will kill me if I didn't take the call now. Just excuse me guys I need to rush but ha don't go anywhere I will come back soon. If you guys want to know more about me and my life then stay tuned and pls tell me do you want to know or not so that I can come back quickly. Bye for now I have to rush...

It's my new story really a short one.

Resembles is purely coincidence.

How was the update? Pls do tell me guys and ha it's really a short story and I will try to give the update as much as possible. For that you should respond to manik's last question.