Part 15

Before starting this chapter is for you loving2000. Hope you like it and others too.

Manik's pov

It's been one week after the incident. Now I'm all fit and fine just some scratch on my forhead otherwise all ok. My baby went to hospital again to check on me and also search her bracelet the next day but she couldn't find none. I discharged myself before only and the bracelet  is safe with me. I want to give her this personally when we officially meet the first time. I somehow consoled her when she was sad about the bracelet.

I can't wait to see her and she is also I'm the same mood. Bas I have an important meeting today with some forgein clients and I can't afford to lose that. So I was busy in that.  After this day I will be free and then I want to plan surprise  for my angel again  since the planning got wasted due to my stupid accident.  Okay anyway now I'm on the way to office.

Pov ends

Manik got ready and took his car key along with the file which is very important and rushed outside.  Soon he was in car and droved to office. By no time he reached the office and straight away went to his cabin.  His PA came and informed him about the arrival of foreign delicates for the meeting. Manik hand over the bag which has the file to pa and said him to get ready for the meeting.

His PA opened the bag and searched for the file but couldn't find none.

Pa :  Sir there is no file here ?

Manik : (shocked ) what ? 

Pa : yes sir.

Manik thinks where the hell the file has gone. Soon he remembered on his way he stopped near the hotel for sometime to meet one of his clients. There he carried the bag and opened it to take the file but when he was  keeping back the file someone bumped with him and the bag fell down. There the file was also fell down but due to rush he didn't saw that and took the bag and ran out the hotel to his car.

Now he knew it's his fault and he has to manage it somehow. So he turned to pa and said.

Manik : it's actually my fault but now there is no time to think about that. You go and handle the clients and make them comfortable.  We will manage with the presentation.

Pa: but Sir the Client only will get satisfied wen he see the files regarding the design and plan or else we can't convince him just by the presentation.

Manik : shit. It's ok. I will manage . You go and make everything for the meeting. 

Soon he left to do what manik said and here manik was thinking what to do. He has only  10 min in his hand and in this time he can't make a new file regarding the deal. He was thinking deeply something at the same time a knock on the door disturbed him.  He looked to see the receptionist  standing outside the door.

Manik :( angrily ) what do you want ?  Don't disturb me get lost from here? 

Recep: sorry Sir actually I came to give you this file someone was came and told me to give this to you Sir.

Manik : get out.

Reception : sorry sir but ...

Manik was going to lash out on her but something got his eye and he called her inside and took the file from her hand. It was the same file he losted. He asked her to know some girl handed t this to her but don't know who. Manik dismissed her.

Manik was going to check the file but before only his pa informed it's the time. So he went to the conference room. Soon the presentation was over and the client was checking the file too.

Client: what is this ?

Manik : what happend Mr.  Huda 

Mr. Huda: how the design of file and your presentation is different.  I mean the basic concepts is same but in file the design is more accurate and proper. It's much better than the presentation.  How it's that

Manik took the file and checked and he came to know that the design is different from his but  much better version. He was going to say something but before that the client spoke something .

Mr.huda: I think you explained each thing in file and I like the design and proposal very much. So congratulations Mr.  Malhotra the deal is on.

Manik:  it's my pleasure. Looking forward to work with you.

Soon huda left and manik to came in his cabin lost in his thoughts. He was checking the file carefully and thinking who changed the design and who gave the file here. He saw her small chit on the last page and he opened it to see.

" I got the file from the hotel and I guess it's important to you. But some of the pages were destroyed. I somehow made that I don't know if it will help you. Hope it is ok.

Nandhini " .

By seeing the name manik was actually shocked . The first thought was is she his angel or another girl with the same name.  Anyway he thanked her in mind.

Soon it was evening and he reached home. He changed and had his evening snack and called his angel. They talked for sometime and also had the dinner to talking with each other and Slept peacefully.

Manik before sleeping came to know nandhini was actually his angel since she told all her doings. He came to know she was there in that hotel at that time and came across the file.  He was really happy and thankful to her. But couldn't say this to her. He decided that now he will not wait and soon he will propose her. By the determination of seeing her he slept waiting for the next day.

How was the update?

I don't know what  crap I have written .  Hope you guys like it.  And soon manan will meet.

Stay safe and stay home 

See you soon 😄😄😄😄😄