Part 14

Cabir and all others surrounded near manik's bed and was staring him who was busy admiring the bracelet and lost somewhere. After having enough cabir shouted loudly scaring the hell out of him.

C:( shouts ) manikkkkk 

M: (shocked ) arghh.. ( he looks here amd there and saw all laughing all his expense. He calms him and spoke ) what the hell cabir ?

C: I also want to know that where the hell are you lost ?  We were calling you so many times but no you were busy in your world. Now tell me what's the problem and what did your baby told ?

Before he could reply mukti began too slap her followed by others keeping mind about his wound.

M: stop it guys. Why are you hitting me ?

Mu: why ?  Really you hide this big thing about you and asking why ? Wow

M: sorry guys. But At that time I just did like that.

Mu : ok we forgive you. But ha just meet her soon  and introduce us

M: ok.

C: manik you didn't tell what angel told ?

M: before that I want to tell that I dont want to see nandhini so don't enquire about her.

A: but why manik?  We should thank her.

D: ha manik. Because of her you are now safe and we want to thank her for that so we should search her right

M: no because  I promised that I will not search about her until she wishes

C: manik baba I think you gone mad. It's not your angel . You promised your angel to not search her but not nandhini

M: nandhini is my angel cabir.  She only saved me.

All:(shouts ) what?  But how you know ?

M: (irritated ) stop shouting guys. My ear

All : sorry.

A: but tell   me how you know and are  you sure ?

M: 100%.  I came to know when I talked to my angel.  Vo..

FLASHBACK 

After they went outside the room, manik took cabir's phone and dialled her number. She picked up the call after some rings.

Angel : Hello

Manik : angel

Angel : ( crying ) monstu...

Manik : hey angel what happened?  Why are you crying ? 

Angel: where were you ?  I was calling you from long time and you didn't picked so I was tensed and worried.  Are you ok ? 

Manik : relax baby. I'm ok. Why are you so tensed?

Angel : don't know.  From morning only I got had feelings. Pata nahi kyun. From the time I was calling you but you...

Manik : I'm so sorry baby. I was in meeting and then I was in flight . I just came here now I'm in Mumbai and my phone broked so I couldn't  call you. I knew you will be calling me so I called you from cabir's  phone.  Now let's leave it. All is well now. So tell me what did my baby did today ?

Angel : I... i was worried na so I couldn't  attend the class fully and the professor kicked me out from class khadoos  ( said while making faces , manik chuckled listening her )  and then I had some work after completing my work I was going to home. Then I. ..

Manik : then kya baby tell me

Angel : I saw some accident. There was no one. So I went near the car to see a person lying unconscious  and blood was also coming out from his head. I was so scared monstu then pata nahi somehow I took him to hospital. And those hospital staff are so stupid instead of treating him they began to ask so many questions . I though didn't know him so how can I tell about him and also they told to inform police. They aren't ready to treat him. I was so angry and I shouted at them.  Then I told ki I'm his wife and somehow treated him.

Then one of the Dr informed his friends since he knew him and I came from there when I saw his friends coming. I was worried about you also so I couldn't  stand there for long. And you know I also lost my bracelet. Don't know where is it. May be at hospital. I should check there so I'm planning to go there and also check him too tomorrow.

In all these manik was stuck. He was thinking ki is nandhini is his angel.

Manik's pov

When she told about saving someone's  kude I was so proud but the thing is happend exactly with me too. So is nandhini my angel?  How can I confirm that. When I was thinking this angel told about bracelet and now my doubt increased.  If the bracelet is same thts means my angel saved me.

Manik : baby how your bracelet look

Angel : it's a combination of star and moon.

Manik :( thinks , happy )  hey my angel's  name is nandhini.  She saved me.

Angel : monstu

Manik : ha baby. You did a good job.  I'm proud of you baby. Don't worry you will get your bracelet  back ok.

Angel : hmm I want that back  it's my mom's bracelet.

Manik :  don't worry  you will get. Now you should sleep. You will be tired baby. So sleep.

Angel: ok. Good night  monstu

Manik : good night angel. 

He cut the call.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Manik : so now you should nt find her. We will soon meet. Just need the time to heal this wound that's it. And cabir ask Dr to discharge me today itself.  I don't want to see her now that too in this state. Tomorrow she will be here. Before she comes we should go. So go and ask. 

Cabir went from there to  ask the Dr while manik was in his own world all happy and smiling. Seeing him happy others too smiled.

To be continued ...

Stay safe and stay home 😄😄😄😄