Part 2

Before starting I just want to say something. It's just a thought that came in my mind and I tried to give head and tail to that to make a story. It's the first time I'm trying to write something cute and  sweet love story without no such villian. I don't know anyone before me wrote something like this or not. Resembles is purely coincidence. If you guys feel something similar you guys can tell me and I will change that.

About the story the most of the time it will be on manik's pov. It's basically manik is telling his life to us. And one more thing our nandhu will be entering in the story after some parts . So you should wait for that.what are you waiting for are you ready to be with manik in every phase of his life ? Then let's go....

Manik's pov

Hey guys did you missed me ? Ha I know it's just sometimes ago we met but phir bhi just asked. I forgot to tell you something really important about myself when I gave you the character sketch of people in my life. So I want to tell you guys that I'm an arrogant rude and short tempered person. But ha you guys just relax it's only for outsiders not for you guys. But I'm a chotu sa bacha from heart.

Do you guys know they call me THE MONSTER MANIK MALHOTRA. Sometimes I feel bad hearing monster but sometimes I really feel proud. Vo kya hai na because of my monster side no one will dare to mess with me and my family.

Let's leave all that now I'm sitting in my car and driving rashly by breaking all the damn signals in my way to reach my destination. You know I'm really late. I know I should not speak while driving but I can't ignore you guys na that's why.

Yaar mein yeh batana to bhool gaya mein kaha ja raha hoon. So did you guys rememberes the morning call from great cabira, actually I have sorry we have a performance in nearby school. So my friends are all ready to rock the stage and I'm here still striving to teach the location. They are really mad because I'm damn late that they had to request the authorities to allow the other kids to perform.

I know it's my fault but ha I will say sorry but if they don't agree na then tho I have to use my weapon my angry glare that will definitely shut them up. You guys know outsiders get scared from me but my friends too sometimes are really scared from my anger. So I should take advantage of that in these type of situations right.

Oh hello why are you looking me like that. Kya karoon if God gifted me with the intense eye that has the capability to scare them so I should use them na . Aise kaise I waste my talent. Ok enough of my talking I reached my stop so I should rush. See you later.

Manik parked the car and hurriedly went inside the room arranged for them to see his friends are glaring him angrily.

M: guys I will be ready in 5 minutes I'm sorry.

C : manik you don't have any girlfriend to romance with her and then you get late to reach here. Then how you manage to be late all the time.

M: ( smiles lightly ) vo just like you feel hungry all the time cabiraa

Cabir makes a bad face hearing him.

Mu : manik cabir is right. Why are you late

M: arrey I just slept yaar

C : kyun thumara dream girl aayi thi kya sapne mein

M: (thinks time to use weapon ) (angrily glaring them ) shut up guys I told you guys sorry. Give me 5 minutes I will be there you guys go.

They stops seeing his glare and goes from there nodding.

Manik goes to get ready.

Manik's pov

Guys I told you na they will get scared from my angry glares. Dekha how they went away. Ok enough so I should Rush abd I can't always get angry to rescue me na. So see you later may be I will get late. Because today I'm damn busy first the performance then meeting with the producer then office uff so see you after the performance but but but you guys don't go anywhere. Listen to fab 5 performance and tell me how is it. So gotta go see you on stage after that we will talk.

And ha one more thing from onwards if you guys want to be a part of my life then vote comments nd support me.

.
.
.
To be continued. . . .

How was the update?

Did you guys like it ?

Are you guys ready to be a part of manik's life.?

Tell me your views.