Womanizer

Hey guys I'm back for now. Since I'm not aloud to leave the house, I have a lot more free time so hopefully I can get this book back on track. I will be making a few changes to what I have written and I'm sorry if that offends anyone but I feel like If I keep going with a cleaner slate it will be easier for me to keep updating this book. Specifically I'm going to skip past the IMADs but don't worry I will incorporate everything I was before.

Vanessa POV

Have you ever felt the feeling where your life is just spinning upside down. People change I guess. I mean how could I be surprised. We're just idiot teens. He's just an idiot teen. I thought after our performance things could get better. In a perfect world we would become friends, it would turn into something more, and he would show up one day flowers in hand and finally tell me how he truly feels. But all bets are off now as I constantly watch Beckett flirt with random girls. What ever happened to "I like you too much Vanessa"? Was that all just a joke to give me hope that something could actually happen.

C- Just ignore them V

Them was referring to Beckett and the small freshman who was eating his face off. Gross.

C- I swear V I will go up there and slap him into another dimension

V- You know he is like twice your size right?

C- Does it look like I care? He's gone through half of the girls at this school and he doesn't even care how it's affecting you. speak of the devil

Sure enough, there's the womanizer himself walking toward us. I want to say something I really do but I just can't right now. Carly shoots me a glance and I know she's going to handle it. it's not a smart move because whatever she says will likely not be the nicest but I'd rather sit this battle out so I can just wrap my head around what's going on. So I just stared at the ground

B- Hey guys whatsup

C- Me and V were just leaving

she starts to walk away and she muttered something that I couldn't hear but obviously Beckett could because she got a reaction out of him. He looked taken aback, hurt even? I'm not sure if I wanted to know what she said. So I just followed her without saying a word.

Beckett Pov

"Man Whore" the words carly said still ringed in my ear. I haven't been able to focus all day with those 8 letters hanging in the air. Is that how she really felt about me. is that how Vanessa felt about me? I wouldn't be surprised. I'd been acting like a douche. It was hard seeing Vanessa all the time so I thought that maybe if I distracted myself I wouldn't have to deal with our problems. But I guess it back fired. I just keep screwing up.

Carly Pov

I don't regret what I said. I said the truth. he deserves it for making Vanessa feel like crap. But all of that is behind me now so I want to spend this time making Vanessa feel as normal as possible. But what even is normal anymore?