Winter Showcase A team pt. 3

Vanessa POV

After all the drama with Beckett last week, I'm more than happy to be nearing the end of this project. I did become really close with Alya and Bianca. but I really want to go back to having regular classes and seeing Carly on a daily basis. I miss her so much and it sucks to have to go on this emotional roller coaster I call Beckett. Everything has been so awkward since the whole fiasco yesterday and I don't know what to make of our current relationship. One moment it seems like he really does like me and other times it feels like at this point he would rather just be friends. Ahhhhhh speak of the devil. Don't ask me how I know that Beckett is walking behind me. It's not like I know his smell from the hoodie he gave me a month ago that I ''forgot'' to give back. Don't judge me I know you've probably done it too. My thoughts are intercepted by Beckett's voice.

Beckett- Hey V!

Vanessa- Oh, hey Beckett

Beckett- Hey, you seem kinda sad what's wrong?

Vanessa- Oh um nothing, everythings fine, actually everything is more than fine.

Beckett- Oh cool.......uhm miles and I are going to go get smoothies after school do you want to go?

Vanessa- Ya that sounds great!

Beckett- Ok lets meet in the courtyard around three?

Vanessa- Ok cool I'll see you at three!

Beckett- Or during 2nd period?

Vanessa- Yeaaa that too......

Beckett- See ya

End of the day......................

Vanessa Pov

Finally the school day is over. We didn't do much for our project today because they were working on costumes which was nice because that meant less awkwardness between Beckett. Maybe we can use this time to figure out what we are. As I walk out to the courtyard I see the back of Alya's head.

Vanessa- Hey Alya!

Alya- Oh hey Vanessa whatsup

Vanessa- Oh I'm just waiting for Miles and Beckett. We're going to go grab some smoothies

Alya- Beckett huh? So I guess you've worked things out?

Vanessa- You could say so? I dont even know whats going on any more I'm hoping today will help me figure that out.

Alya- Understandable, oh miles is here.

Vanessa- Hey miles! is Beckett running a bit late

Miles- I thought you could tell me, he missed last period anyways I forgot I had a math thing after school is it ok if we cancel?

Vanessa- Sure I guess, I'm gonna text Beckett

Alya- You could hangout with me? I could use the company

Vanessa- Ok cool.

Vanessa

Hey Beckett where are you? Miles said you missed last period and I thought we were meeting up to go get smoothies.

Beckett

Sorry V I just can't

Vanessa

Oh uh ok?

Vanessa- Alya I got to go

Alya- Oh ok......Wait are you ok?

Vanessa- Yeah Im fine, I'll see you later

Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long since I've updated this story but I got on a writers block but I'm going to try so hard to keep this story updated and In a couple chapters we will twitch over to B team. Byeeee