Epilogue

[5:00 AM]

[AT THE TRAINING ROOM]

She trained with the gang one last time and her powers started to grow or that she is being used to it.

They laughed as Deborah told that she caught Lester and Hayly making out at the living and both of their cheeks were red.

"Finally men, I thought you were gay," Kristian said which made Lester pissed but he was stopped by Deborah who told him to calm down and let his anger out through the dummies.

"So, this will be your last day here. When will you come by and visit?" Kukushi said and he was about to cry.

Deborah saw that he was about to cry and she hugged him and comforted him saying that she will come back soon and she'll also bring a gift.

Kukushi couldn't take it anymore and started crying and made everyone laugh but Deborah still hugged him.

[5:30 AM]

[AT THE DINING ROOM]

Everyone was at the table eating, laughing, being annoyed, and talking. Deborah couldn't help but smile at what she is seeing.

She then thought that she must come back as soon as she can once she has the answers so she could be with her family again to fight the hero league one last time, the battle for Earth.

[7:00 AM]

[AT DEBORAH'S ROOM]

One by one they went to Deborah's room and said their goodbye's and give gifts. They may not hang out all the time but they were there when she needed them.

She finally packed clothes that she could wear for 3 days because she knows that she will buy some nice clothes once she landed in Canada. She also packed her villain suit just in case.

She even put some gifts that were given to her at her bag that could help her and leave some in her closet.

She finally got her bag and sling bag and head out while eating chocolate.

Everyone was waiting for her at the door except for Vinci but still, she smiled as soon as she saw them.

"Goodbye everyone, Don't worry, I'll come back alive and kicking," she said and opened the door.

As soon as she opened the door, Vinci was there and also a black car. She was confused at first but suddenly Ace spoke to her at her mind.

"He'll bring you to the airport," she said and she looked at Ace smiling and giggling. 'It looks like she can talk to someone's mind now' Deborah thought.

She waved goodbye to the rest of the gang as they drove off to the airport.

She was sleeping the whole ride so Vinci woke her up when they finally arrived and gave her money to make her 'alive'.

Vinci told her that his brother owns a house there in Canada and he will text the address as soon as she lands.

Deborah hugged Vinci making him surprised and he slowly hugged back.

She finally let go, got her stuff, and opened the door then got out. As soon as she closed the door of the car she looked back and smiled and Vinci smiled back then honked the car and drove off.

"Well Deborah, you are officially going solo," she said to herself and went inside the airport.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N: So this is the end of book 1. I hope you enjoy and please don't forget to vote and comment.

Book 2 will be published probably in December or 2021 so please do wait.

I am working on a Taglish story this time and it will be published soon.

Thank you for being here with the first part of Deborah's story.