Chapter 14: Mission Possible

Deborah's POV

I put on my awesome villain suit and wore my maroon Adidas shoes. Lastly, I put on my mask to of course hide my identity and I smiled at my reflection on the full-sized mirror as I put my hands on my hips.

I went to get the katana I chose and slid it at my back and put the pistol at my pocket. I went to the kitchen to eat some bread and drink some coffee before heading out.

It was literally 4:30 in the morning and nobody is awake.

Yesterday, Vinci told me that today will be the start of my mission early in the morning.

As I finished drinking, I quickly went out and lock the door and went to the garage to get my motorcycle and I drove off to Wangal.

Arriving at my destination, I park my motor away from the gate and I got down to head to the building. A guard was sleeping and I successfully got pass him and I climb to the rooftop and looked below and there was still scientists working on some formula or something.

Vinci told me to get 5 scientists and it must be 3 boys and two girls specifically. I cut the glass in circle by using a laser and pushing it below which startled them and I immediately got down.

They were heading out the door but I ran as fast as I could to block them from going out but I only need 5 people so I let the other 10 go out safely and left 5 who were shaking and holding out a small knife for dissecting I guess.

I smirked and told them, "I won't hurt, I promise. I even let some of your friends go out safe and sound."

"But you guys, I need you for an important mission that only you guys can handle." I added and the guy holding the knife put it down.

"Why us?" the woman wearing glasses said, I call her Glassy.

"I just find you guys appealing and just....good." I replied going forward to them.

I brought out some handkerchief and told them to cover their mouths. They followed me and suddenly they all fainted but got back up again, this time their eyes were lifeless: they were hypnotized.

I told them to follow me like nothing had happened but as soon as we got out there were cops pointing their guns at us.

"Do I have to deal with these kinds of people?" I muttered as I roll my eyes. I got my katana from my back and started going forward while dodging the bullets and protecting these scientists behind me.

Then at some point everything went slowmo and I sliced off one of the cop's head. I then shouted at the scientists who I freed, "This is what I get for freeing you guys?!"

They were silent and looking at the ground as if they were students getting yelled at.

Meanwhile the other cops were surprised and randomly shooting without even knowing that there are other scientists watching which caused them to run away.

"You're being the bad guys here not me!" I shouted at them after I sliced up the second cop which made them stop shooting.

Now is my chance.

One by one I sliced up their bodies that blood literally splattered everywhere. The scientist are still behind me and we got out successfully.

As I look at the inside, blood was indeed everywhere; looking like a haunted house or something.

I can hear sirens coming at this building so I ran and head to where I parked my motorcycle and good thing these scientists are fast in running.

I called Kristian to come at my location using his high-tech van.

He came as fast as lightning and I let the scientists inside the car and they went on ahead while I still hop on my motorcycle and drove off but suddenly there was a police car behind me.

Theft.

What the actually theft?! How could that be possible? I just start driving fast that I forgot my leg is still not healed even though it's been 1 week already. Eventually the plan Kukushi and the others that I heard was not correct.

It was supposed to be after 1 week. I guess they heard it wrong.

Suddenly, from the corner of my eye, I could see a bullet with matching gun shots. My leg started to cramp that I couldn't take it anymore that I drift and took out my gun and looked at the police car and started shooting at them.

Thankfully, I hit both of them that the car crashed into a post and exploded.

I actually have a weird habit and that is playing fire. As soon as the car exploded I went near it and started playing with the fire and I was so mesmerized by it that I forgot about everything, yes, everything.

What's wrong with playing fire?

Suddenly I snapped back into reality when I heard a "honk" from behind me that I pointed my gun toward it but put it down as soon as I saw Clyde riding his own motorcycle.

"You're going to be burned there, you know?" he said while checking his phone.

I then remembered that I am wearing my mask and my villain suit. "Who are you?" I asked, pretending I don't know who he is.

"They told me that I'm a superhero but I don't think that suits my personality." he replied getting a katana from his back.

A what?! Impossible. How could a guy like Clyde become a hero when he can't kill and why that theft did he even have a katana when he literally cannot kill!

I put back my gun and brought out my katana and tighten my grip, "It's on pretty boy." I said making me cringe a little.

"It IS on pretty girl." he said as we slashed our katana's together.

"What really is your name?" I asked to know if he has a superhero.

"Agent Saboteur", he replied and as soon as he said that, my eyes widen and I gasped.

And we still continued to fight......

Until one of us dies......