Chapter 19: What Now?

Author's Note:

Sorry for not updating for a long time and I'll try to do it often but please bare with me if I don't update again for a long time. This girl has to make her grades go up. Enjoy this chapter and recommend to your friends and don't forget to vote. Love you all so much. 

Deborah's POV

[At Home]

[4:30 PM]

The cold water pouring down my back made me shiver as I put shampoo on my hair. I changed it to hot water and I now feel calm and relaxed. I rinsed the shampoo in my hair and head to the bathtub filled with warm water and red petals and scented candles.

I dipped myself in the bathtub then turned off the lights by using the remote control and I closed my eyes as I go lower until the water is below my nose.

I let these thoughts enter my mind like, "Who was the hero that Lester used to date?", "When will my katana return?", "Will it return?"

I tried to summon my katana but I felt something else. I opened my eyes and looked at what was on my hand, it was a piece of paper and it was wet.

I tried to figure on what the writing was but the only words I can read was "bad" and "come".

I just put the piece of paper beside me and continued back to thinking until there somebody opened the door. He looked at me and I looked at him back, I guess we were on a staring contest.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him while he turned on the lights and he looked away. "I kept calling your name because its dinner time and when you didn't answer I felt anxious so I went inside your room and I didn't see you so I thought you were at the bathroom and here am I." he explained and I stood up.

I went to get my towel which was near the wall on where Kristian is standing at. I quickly grabbed it and wrapped myself and I went out of the bathroom.

I saw that he was red as a tomato as I put on my clothes and smirked at him but he just rolled his eyeballs.

"I'm ready" I said and lead the way towards the dining room.

As soon as I enter the room everyone was there and already started eating and talking to each other. I sat down beside Jade and started to eat.

"So is everything okay?" she started to ask while eating.

I sighed and replied, "No, it's not. My katana isn't coming back which is very suspicious and everything is weird."

She just smiled and held my hand. "Remember, we are villains. We use this anger to fight and survive. We became a villain because we had horrible past that it made us to the person we are today", she said and continued to eat.

I just looked at my food and started to eat it again. All these questions in my mind will be answered someday.

[At The Arcade]

[9:00 PM]

I pressed the buttons so hard that the game broke and I quickly dash off to the basketball hoop game and saw Kristian flirting with some girl.

I smirk and went closer to him and suddenly the girl glared at me.

"Who is she?" she asked making Kristian chuckle.

"Why do you want to know?" I asked as I put my arm around him and her face expression was priceless.

"He is my brother." I said then she was again shocked that she shyly walked away.

I laughed and laughed until my stomach hurt and I saw Kristian looked at me pathetically.

We continued playing and eating at the arcade for a while until I saw a suspicious man and of course curiosity hit me and decided to follow him.

He entered the men's bathroom after he checked if no one is following him and I had no choice but to follow him.

I quietly opened the door and saw no one. I entered and closed the door silently. I silently checked each cubicle and suddenly stopped at the 2nd to the last cubicle as I heard talking at the last cubicle.

"What are the plans for taking the villain group once and for all?"

"Destroy their headquarters when they are fully asleep."

"Are you sure with that? We heroes only need to fight them when they are harming the city."

"Oh, shut up Saboteur!" two guys shouted and making me step back letting them know that someone is here with them; so I had no choice but to ran as fast as I can.

I gasped and quickly closed my mouth with both my hands while holding my breath when everything went silent. Did they hear my faint gasp?

I quickly walked back slowly and went to Kristian. He stared at me in confusion as I let out a deep breath and was gasping for air then I looked back at the comfort room and I made eye contact with Clyde and he seemed very surprised as other two person walk behind him.

I quickly averted my gaze and spoke to Kristian, "So, want to go eat?" He just nodded his head and we went out for pizza.

As we sat down, he started to look at me weirdly. "Go ahead, ask your question." I said to him and he sighed, "Who were you running away from?"

"The hero league might attack us when we are asleep. I'm hungry so I'll go ahead and order for us." I quickly said and head to the counter and asked for 1 Hawaiin and 1 Cheese pizza. I paid, got my number, and the receipt then head back to Kristian.

"Who did you hear that from?" he asked as soon as I sat down. "Agent Saboteur and probably two other heroes who are older." I replied.

Finally the food arrived and I thanked the waiter then started savouring and gulping the pizza but he just sat there looking at me seriously. I started eating slowly because I can't help but feel weird when somebody is watching me eat.

"I see you're enjoying your food there Deborah." a voice from behind said and as I turned to see who he is, he sat beside me and started eating........using a knife and fork.

I looked at Kristian and he was the one who called him here. "Deborah, this is serious and why don't we come up with a plan to finally end them and let us rule the world once and for all." this was the first time Kristian called me by my full first name and he was dead serious.

I got a tissue and a ballpen from my bag and started writing, "Us villains don't sleep!" and folded it nicely.

I got up from my chair and told them, "I'm just gonna mail something." and went on my way and stopped midway when I heard Vinci.

"I know what're doing Deborah and I think it's going to work."