Chapter 2: Missie

Deborah's POV

" Good morning world. What wonderful surprises will I find out today?" I said yawning as I stretched my arms then I got out of bed and walk to the bathroom to take a shower.

As soon as I finished I changed into my usual look: black skinny jeans, plain green t-shirt, and black Vans. I got my headphones and put it around my neck and got also my bag then head down stairs.

"Breakfast Deborah." she said. I went to the dining table and put my bag at my side and started eating my breakfast. "Clyde still not awake?" I asked while chewing my food which I know is unpleasant but they are used to it.

"Uh, I guess. Clyde! Wake up!" she said and went back to cleaning the dishes. I finished my food and gave my plate to her.

I went up to Clyde's room and I opened the door.

(>_<)

"The theft!" I shouted which made him awake. "D-Deborah?!" he said as he covered his part with his blanket. I covered my face with both of my hands out of embarrassment. "Hurry up and take a shower. We might be late for class!" I shouted and run down as fast as I can.

"What's wrong sweetie? Why're you running so fast like that?" auntie said. I caught my breath for a second and said, "Oh, it's nothing. I just wanted to run down the stairs. No big problem so you can just continue on what you are doing."

She looked at me weirdly and went back to cleaning.

I then received a text message from an unknown stranger. Wow, I already said unknown and I added stranger......They are the same.....Are they?

From: 0943*******

I saw what happned.

The theft is this person?! He or she doesn't even know how to spell.

From: 0943*******

happened*

There were a total of four persons. Two thugs and two cops.

How? Who is this?

To: 0943*******

Whoever you are stop joking.

BTW what's your name?

I hope he or she replies. I hate mysteries like this. I hate being curious. It makes my head hurt.

From:0943*******

I am not joking.

I'll just give you a code name like......Missie......call me Missie.

Now don't reply back because I won't answer it.

Missie......sounds familiar......What does she want from me anyway? Or do I need something from her?

"Sorry I am late!" I heard Clyde as he ran down the stairs. "Dad said that you will give Deborah ride so you better hurry." she said.

I looked at him as he eats...........Could it be him? Nah, Missie is a girl's name.

Clyde finally finished his breakfast and we both got our stuff and head to his car and he started driving.

From: !SAM!

Sup girl! I just dropped by your house and it seems you're not here, even your mom. Where are you?

Oh theft! I forgot about Sammy. I have a lot of explaining to her, a LOT.

[At School]

"So, what will you tell me?" Sam said as she cross her arms.

"I don't live there anymore and my mom........" I paused for a while because I'm scared of her what reaction is.

She is close to my mom......we are like sisters and the reason why she is close to my mom because she has none. Same goes for me that I am close to her dad.

"My mom is dead......" I finally said. I look at her face and she left her mouth hanging wide open.

She grabbed the collar of my t-shirt and shouted, "And you didn't invite me to her funeral?"

"I was traumatized. I didn't know who to call......I spaced out there. I am sorry." was all I could say and she removed her grip from my collar.

"Sam, you know she cannot do anything that time. She even tried to call the cops to stop them but......" Clyde said then he looked at me to tell if I should continue or not and I gave him a quick nod.

"They joined in." he continued.

Ding Ding Ding

"Let us just go to our respective classes and continue this later." she said and ran to her class.

We both went to the laboratory because me and Clyde have Chemistry class together and Sam has choir class.

"Okay class, seat with a partner." Professor Acy said and the usual I seat with Clyde.

"I messed up." I said and cover my face using my hands. "No you didn't. You were just not thinking straight at that time." Clyde answered.

"But was I really traumatized back there?" I asked. He looked me and just sighed.

"Okay class. Today we will disinfect a frog." said our professor.

[15 Minutes Later]

"Hey Sam." I called her name as I enter the cafeteria with Clyde. She looked at me and went near me. "So where do you live?" she asked.

"At Clyde's place." I quickly answer. She looked at Clyde with a normal face, no smile, and no frown.

"Is something wrong?" I asked then she looked at me again with the same face. She then sighed and smiled. "Nope. Not at all. Now let us find a seat and eat our lunch." she said and walked to an empty table and we followed her.

Bzzz Bzzz Bzzz

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and it was a text from this random person who texted my awhile back. I thought it won't message me anymore.

From:0943*******

Having a great time?

Want to meet your mother?

E-Excuse me?! I am really confused at this text. Ugh.

To:0943*******

What the theft do you mean?

Stop playing games with me. You are making me more confused.

"Hey Deborah. You alright? You keep making that frustrated face of yours." Clyde said which made me look up to him.

"S-Sorry. Yeah, I'm alright. No need to worry." I said and they both continued to eat.

From:0943*******

Oh stop. You are making me laugh even more.

But really......

Can you even change from being the good girl to the bad girl?

To:0943*******

Do you even know my plan?!

Fine. Meet me at the alley where my mom died.

If you're not there this is just a hoax.

Ugh, I wish it was Momo who texted me instead of this random person.

From:0943*******

Okay. See you then after school.

BTW eat your lunch.

After I read that text I looked around and saw everyone talking to each other and eating but there is this one guy who is wearing a hoodie and walking away.

I decided to follow him.