Chapter 21: You're Alive

Deborah's POV

Acy went to check the person at the door who found our humble abode and we got curious went she just stood there.

We look at each other and remained silent for a while and Vinci went at the doorstep to check it out himself.

"Who knew he would come, but will she be ready for this?" Vinci said and opened a door to reveal a boy younger than any of us but is fierce.

We stood up to get a nice look on him and he approached us, he walked past me and I saw him glanced at me for a second.

"Hello everyone, how are you today?" he greeted us and smiled. "I see that she is here", he said and looked me.

"Are you disgusted by my presence, child?" I questioned him as I gestured myself.

He scoffed and move forward towards my direction. His eyes were golden brown and with those eyes, he looked at me from top to bottom.

"Impressed by what you see faggot?" I questioned him again and he seemed offended.

"Did she change like this?" he suddenly asked while he is still looking at me.

"You are not the type, who doesn't like change, don't you? Poor thing, how did you survive in this world?" I just answer him with questions and by the look of his face, he doesn't like it.

"Why do you always have to reply to me with questions?" he asked and I just smirked.

"Okay you two, quit it and why don't you introduce yourself to Deborah", Vinci said in his deep and somewhat calming voice.

He fixed his suit and coughed, "My name is Zeal Watson......Mendez. It's a pleasure to meet you sister" he said exaggerating the 'sister' and he held out his hand.

I was shocked and his remark and shook his hand.

He told me that he became a villain because his girlfriend was killed by a hero because she was bad but he said that the hero was lying and only killing for fun and that he is the real villain.

He has no hero name and just likes to be called Zeal because it's a rare name from our father. Father actually left a nametag on him and that's when Vinci found him which is interesting.

His powers are flying and shooting laser from his eyes at the moment, he also said that he got the powers from some scientists who he helped once and that they are just returning the favor.

"What's your girlfriend's name by the way?" I asked out of curiosity.

He handed me a picture from his wallet and she is stunning,"Allyana Jiana Homes" he said and I just can't take my eyes off her.

She was wearing a white long gown holding a flower and smiling. How could such a hero kill this innocent young girl? Maybe, she wasn't innocent at all and this thought made me smirk.

I know it's not my thing but I like to dig out dirt from somebody and Allyana is interesting.

I told Zeal that I'll be out for a while and left the mansion and started going to the one guy I never thought I would meet again.

"What are you doing here?" he said as he opened the door.

"Not a 'Hi' or 'Hello'? You should be welcoming to your guest" I said as I enter his house.

"Are your parents here?" I asked him and he nodded his head sideways and yawned.

"You seemed busy," I said as I soon saw the papers in his living room.

"My parents aren't here because they have worked in Florida for two months and I was doing my job" he replied.

"And my job is to find out who the purpled villain is," he said and I stopped walking and turned my back on him.

"So, did you find who this purple villain is?" I asked and damn it's hard to act.

He moved closer to me and we are just inches away. "You", with that word it made my body stiff.

"So what are you going to do to me now that I'm at your den?" I asked still making a 'courage face' which makes me weird right now.

"No, because I know that you came here for a reason" and he backed away and went to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator to get some juice and he threw one at me, good thing I'm a good catcher.

We are now sitting at the couch drinking whatever he gave me and sat there quietly.

We opened our mouth to speak at the same time which was awkward but I decided to speak first.

"I need you to help find a hero" and with that statement made him laugh.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Name: Zeal Watson Mendez

Played by: P.O

A/N: You're Welcome.