Chapter 22: Favor

Deborah's POV

He just stared at me with a neutral look on his face that he doesn't do often and I took a sip of this juice while staring back at him.

He also took a sip and I think he is processing on what I said that makes no sense. I mean, me, a villain who likes to torture human being's is seeking a hero for help but I don't need that hero's help, I just need answers from certain questions.

"He killed an 'innocent' girl and his boyfriend saw it from his own eyes" I started.

"Innocent? Why would us heroes kill someone innocent?" he replied with a question which made my smile for a moment.

"Maybe she is not who the boyfriend thinks she is or that the hero isn't a hero at all" I stated which made him silent again. This is his habit that I like to see gone from him; he takes too much time on thinking and not doing.

I hand him the picture of Allyana and explained who she is.

He then searched his files to see if there is someone with a name. He explained to me that they keep documents of people they have killed so that they can explain to their loved ones what they have done.

"Found it. Alllyana Jiana Homes, nice name but bad attitude" he started.

"She is 15 when she died. Height is 4'7, her parents are unknown but she has a spouse named Zeal Watson.........Mendez....Do you know this guy?" he asked and is surprised when he read the last name.

"He is my adopted brother which I never told you about because he didn't arrive and please just tell me the heroes name and why he or she killed my brother's girlfriend," I said out of annoyance. I rubbed my temple because I am being stressed out for no reason and now my head is starting to hurt.

"The hero's name is The Hunter and he killed her because-" he stopped and looked at me for a second and looked back at the document.

"Because?" I asked and I feel excited about why that hero killed her. Oh, this feels great.

"She was a drug-dealer here in the Philippines and she killed thousands of police" he ended and closed the document and put it somewhere in the room.

I grinned, she killed thousands of police?! How delightful! And at that age she is strong did Vinci know her? Or did the scientists put something on her also?

"Now that I have done your favour, I want you to do mine," he asked which made me scoff.

"I won't tell you where I live or where the other villains are," I said firmly.

He then hands me a document he picks up from the coffee table and I opened it to see Acy. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow at him meaning 'What the theft is this about?'

"Kill her" he simply said and drank the juice until it was empty.

"What?! I can't simply do that. My favour to you was easy and you're favour to me is hard as theft!" I exclaimed and he giggled which made me annoyed more that I cross my arms.

"So, what will I really do to her?" I asked.

"She isn't human but she fell in love. I want you to find out why and if she is real" he said and went to the kitchen.

The theft does that mean? How could she not be human unless....

I can't spy at her when her past love interest and new love interest are always by her side. Where does she really live anyway, maybe I'll find the answer at her own home?

So I opened my phone and went to Facebook and looked at her profile and she lives at Lakandula Street, interesting.

He then came back and he handed me a box of cookies and told me that he baked them earlier out of 'boredness'.

It has a cute design of an anime character on every cupcake, and look, there is also an ahegao face. Theft.

"I'll eat them later and if there is poison or tracker on these I'm going to drop the favour," I said and quickly went to the door but I stopped when he grabbed my arm.

"First of all, that is indeed yummy and I didn't put anything in there. And tell me, our relationship went from best friends to enemies with benefits which is fine, right?" he said.

"I'll be the one to judge if it is indeed yummy and Clyde, I sometimes think I wish we weren't a hero nor a villain but no one could change that," I said and I let go from his grip and opened the door then stepped outside.