Chapter 10: My Own Mission

Deborah's POV

[2:00 PM]

[At The Hospital]

Her eyes are still shut and we are just sitting here very worried but we don't show it. Suddenly Vinci got a call and excused himself out.

The doctor said she will be fine and it will take her days to be cured, she will also be awake soon.

"I'm hungry." Kukushi said. I reached down my pocket to grab my phone and I went to the app Food Panda to order some food.

A few minutes later, the food arrived and we started eating but Vinci hasn't returned yet. I went outside to look for him but as I searched all over the hospital, there was no sign of him.

"Where could Vinci go?" I ask the others but they just shrug.

"Don't worry Deborah, it's Vinci we are talking about here. He can handle himself." Jade told me.

"Just finish eating your food. Look you just left it here without even touching it." Ace told me while handing my lunch box.

I finally finished eating and I told them that I will be out and finally get my revenge.

"Be safe Deborah. As soon as you are done meet me at Camp John Hay. I have unfinished business there and I can't do it without a partner." Ace again said.

"Wait, is that the mission you were doing with Hayly?" I asked and she nodded.

"But why me?" I asked again and she just stared at me.

Then she smiled, "Because I know you have a lust for blood."

"Okay, I'll do it." I answered.

I went back to the house and grabbed my stuff and changed my clothes to my beautiful villain suit and I put on my mask as I look myself at the mirror.

"What could go wrong?" I asked myself then I head to the basement to get some extra weapon.

Finally I rode my motorcycle (which Lester gave me because he doesn't need it anymore) to go to K.C.A building.

There are cameras everywhere so I hacked into the system and make it look like no one is walking around the building.

I tracked where the underground base is and I finally found it. I gently opened the trap door and closed it.

"So who shall we attack next?"

"How about the daughter of that woman we raped?"

"Which one?" said a man whose voice sounds he has something stuck in his throat and they all laughed.

I grinned as I let out my katana and appeared before them.

"Who are you?"

"Are you that girl that we hired as our maid?"

"Why are you holding that thing?"

There are 6 men in total. I thought 4 men attacked my mother? I guess they had other friends.

This is going to be easy. I quickly dashed to the person close to me and cut his head off. Blood splattered everywhere and some went into my mouth.

They all got their guns out and started shooting me but I kept dodging the bullets.

One by one I sliced their bodies and I kept shouting, "You deserve it!".

One guy is left and he kept on trembling that he keeps shooting but always misses.

I went close to him and looked at his badge, "I thought you're a cop? They should be brave! But I guess you're a phony." then I stabbed the katana right through his chest.