Chapter XIX

I could swear i had been turned into a blushing statue from Yukimura's confession. Was it a confession? Well, it sounded more like i had no choice in the this.

"Yukimura, what exactly do you mean?" I looked from Yukimura to Sanada. Sanada just looked away as if he was hiding something.

"Ryoko, did you not hear?" He said placing a hand on my shoulder, his face looking solem. "We have an erranged marriage." Speechless, that's all i was. I could not believe what he had just told me, worse thing is, the only person who could have made this arrangement was my dad....

"I-I have to go home...bye.." I turned away walking off as i heard Sanada stop Yukimura from following me. How is this even possible? My dad would never even allow me to have guy friends, neverless be engaged to someone. He'd kill them before they even had the chance to say my name. I sighed wishing this was all some bad dream. I got home and stomped my way to the back of the house.

"Ryo-neechan what's wrong?"

"Ryoko?" I ignored my brothers as i kicked my dad's arm that propped him up, making him hit his head on the hard wood floor.

"Hey!"

"Don't 'hey' me! Why am i set up to marry Yukimura?!"

"What?!" My brothers yelled as I pushed them out of the room and closed the doors to talk to dad.

"Answer me, dad."

Ryoma Pov

"Boucho, Ryo-neechan is getting married." I spoke into my phone as I heard a crowd of gasps from my speaker. "I called you not the team."

"Sorry Echizen, I answered for Tezuka and accidentally pressed speaker." Oishi apologized and I just sighed.

"Well, I guess everyone should know."

"Echizen?" I heard Tezuka's voice sound empty. "If this is a joke-"

"Tezuka, my sister is getting married. This isn't some joke, why do you seem to care so much? I only called to invite you to the wedding. Ja ne." I looked at my phone and sighed. "Mada mada dane." I was about to check on dad and Ryo-neechan when she ran past me looking like she was going to murder somebody. "Neechan!" Ryoko stopped dead in her tracks and looked at me.

"Ryoma....dad's an idiot!" She yelled into my chest, as she cried while hugging me. After a few seconds she stopped crying and I could see her face was completely red. "It wouldn't be too bad to marry Yukimura. After all, he was my first love..." I stared wide eye at sis before telling her I had to use the bathroom.

"Neechan is marrying Yukimura, she seems fine now seeing as he's her first love. Enjoy the wedding!" I quickly talked into the phone, this time making sure boucho was the one to answer. I sighed as I could hear everyone yelling in the background. "Good thing you're not together anymore. The wedding is next month. Hope you're all there senpai's."

"Ne, Ryoma, who are you talking to in the bathroom?" I turned to see sis peeking in. "

"No one important." I smiled feeling excited at this sudden turn of events. Maybe Tezuka will admit his true feelings now.

Follow the Fanny >.< lol

instagram//Fannypants25

snapchat//Fran.Malaga

twitter//franchesca1825 [i don't really go on twitter but if you have questions you can ask me here]

ask.fm//Fannypants25 [ask away i would love to answer any questions]