Chapter XVIII

"Yukimura?" My mind trailed off as I was pulled away, still being blinded by a pair of hands. "W-wait, Yukimura is that you? Let me see already!" I kept trying to pry of the hands on my eyes but they were stuck like glue.

"We're almost there." That voice definitely has to be his. I felt us stop and his hands leave my face as the sun's glare made me squint my eyes. I looked around and saw there was a car waiting for us with Sanada standing beside it. Before I even greeted him, I turned around and saw that it was Yukimura.

"Yukimura!" I hugged him right before letting up and realizing he had hospital clothes on. "What are you doing in hospital clothes?"

"Ryoko let's talk about you. What were you doing with Tezuka?"

"I.." I didn't know what to say. Might as well stay with this truth streak. "He broke up with me. Duh Yukimura, ha ha ha.." I tried to play it off as a joke. Holding back the urge to cry.

"Ryoko...that didn't answer my question."

"Hm?" I looked up at Yukimura innocence in my eyes. "What do you mean Yuki-kun?" I asked tilting my head to the side. I saw him look away with a small blush in his face.

"I mean, why were you with Tezuka when you have me?"

"W-Wah?!" My face grew completely red and I heard Sanada choke on air behind me.