Chapter IX

[Thank you to everyone that is reading my story, I was so shocked when I saw it had been read over a hundred times >////< ahhh so happy. Enjoy~]

I sat in bed not wanting to go to school. I'd have to face Fuji and then Tezuka. I checked my phone to see I had a few missed calls and a text from Fuji. 

- Tezuka informed me on yesterday. Come talk to me at practice. -

I sighed. Then a head poked into my room followed by hazel eyes. 

"Good morning née-chan, why aren't you ready?" Ryoma asked laying on my bed. 

"I'm not going to school chibisuke." I scruff up his head as he looks directly at me. 

"Why?"

"Why not?" I sighed placing my phone back on my dresser. "I need to think about some...things. So no school. Now go you'll be late for practice" 

"Uisu." He said getting up, me knowing full well he would bring it back up later. "Ah." Ryoma stopped at my door. "Is it the kiss between you and Fuji?"

"Wah?"

"Or with captain?" Ryoma smirked leaving me dumbfounded. 'That cheeky little brat.' I huffed feeling my cheeks heat up at the events that happened yesterday. I sighed laying back down, slowly closing my eyes. My eyes shot open at the sound of my phone ringing. I looked at it seeing I had slept for less than thirty minutes. 

"Hello?" I mumbled still feeling groggy. 

"Where are you?" I could feel anger in Tezuka's voice. 

"Home." I heard him sigh before talking again. 

"So you're okay?" I felt a smile tug at my lips realizing Tezuka had just been worried. 

"Yes Captain." I say cutely, teasing him a bit. "I'd feel so much better if you were here though~" I giggled hearing him choke on air. 

"I-I can come over after school." My eyes were as wide as plates as I fell my heart beet fast. 

"O-okay." I felt my face go completely red. "Ja ne....."

Tezuka Pov

I put my phone away, heading back to practice not noticing the pair of eyes staring at me. 

"Tezuka?" Oishi slowly walked over. 

"Hm?"

"You-you're...smiling." I was surprised to not notice I had been smiling from Ryoko's call. "Where you able to talk to Ryoko-chan?"

"Yeah..." I felt myself feeling happy before taking control of my emotions. "She says she's fine. I'm going to give her the work she misses in school today after practice."

"Eh? But can't Ryoma-" I looked at Oishi, before noticing his blushing face. "I-I gotta get back to practice!"

Ryoma Pov

I took a sip from my drink, texting my sister, when all of a sudden Oishi-senpai ran into Eiji.

"What's wrong senpai?" I asked seeing his flustered face.

"I-i think Tezuka and Ryoko are going o-out" My eyes went wide as well as the rest of the regulars.

"EHHH?!?!?!"

"Oishi, this isn't funny." Eiji said trying to calm Oishi.

"N-no, He saw he was going over her house after practice."

"What?" I looked at Fuji-senpai who hadn't smiled since Oishi blurted out. "They can't be going out because Ryoko and I are going out." 

"EHHHH????" I swear the regulars were shocked too easily, though i couldn't help but feel annoyed at Fuji-senpai.

"Fuji-senpai, Tezuka-boucho asked nee-chan out after you..." I felt the intense stares of the regulars on me. "...He kissed her..." I swear their eyes were going to fall out of their heads. "...Twice." I smirked seeing Fuji-senpai pissed off. "Nee-chan likes Tezuka-boucho, so as replacement for nee-chan, Fuji-senpai please forget my sister." I said nonchalant, taking another sip of water.

"Ryoma-kun." I looked up at Fuji, as the regulars kept watching silently. "Sorry, but Ryoko is my girlfriend, not Tezuka's."

"Fuji, that's not your decision, that's Ryoko's" Tezuka walked up to us, patting my head." Thanks Echizen. You should go practice now."

"Uisu~" I pulled my cap feeling embarrassed, i hope nee-chan works this out with them. I get to the courts to hear my phone go off. "Hello? Nee-chan?"

"Chibisuke....why do you have such a big mouth?" I chuckled a bit at my sister. I knew she was happy and embarrassed to have the others know that she likes Tezuka-boucho.

"Neh, Nee-chan?"

"Yeah?"

"Be happy, Tezuka-boucho and Fuji-senpai are fighting over you."

"K-kay...."

"Haha, i have to practice now, bye nee-chan."

"Bye Chibisuke." I hang up to see Tezuka walk over to me.

"Echizen. Will Ryoko be back tomorrow?" I smirked seeing the slight blush appear on Tezuka's face.

"Hmm? Why don't you ask her yourself when you see her tonight? Gotta practice, bye." I waved off Tezuka, leaving him to hide his embarrassment. I forgot to ask him how it went with Fuji-senpai. Hm. 

~A week later~

"This is so odd." I said staring at the sight before me. Nee-chan was siting in Tezuka's lap, his arms protectively around her, glaring at Fuji who was feeding nee-chan. What the hell happened last week? "Nee-chan, what's going on?"

"Kunimitsu and I started going out. Fuji-kun said he was happy with ring friends with me. So it's all better!" She said smiling. I stare at her wondering if she was stupid or what. "Oh, I ran out of juice, be back." She got up running to the vending machines. 

"Fuji stop feeding Ryoko." 

"I didn't hear Ryoko complaining."

"She's my girlfriend, not yours."

"Don't be so mean, I'm sure Ryoko wouldn't like it if she heard you talk to me like that, Kunimitsu."

"Fine, feed her, she is sitting on my lap after all."

"Tch." I stared at the two, noticing how immature they were being. 

"Nee-chan is coming back." I saw the two stiffen, scared to upset Ryoko. 

"Hey, just saying I can hear you guys fighting." Nee-chan sighed before grabbing her bag. "I'm gonna go change for practice, let's go chibisuke."

"Sure nee-chan." I got up seeing Tezuka and Fuji glare at me. I smirked grabbing my sisters hand. "We don't want to be late." I smiled brightly to have my sister giggle as we walked away I turned around to smirk at the two. 

"Tch." They said glaring at me. At least nee-chan was happy.