Chapter 6: Augustus Gloop

"Hey, little boy! My chocolate must be untouched by human people." Mr. Wonka warned him panicking on the other side. 

Augustus then suddenly lost his balance and fell into the river. All of us gasped, on the other hand, Mr. Wonka seemed very irritated as he rolled his head in annoyance. Augustus was covered in chocolate, trying to keep him afloat. 

"He'll drown!" Mrs. Gloop gasped. She came beside Mr. Wonka who had an annoying face. "He can't swim, Save him!" Mrs. Gloop cried with horror as she watched his son drown. "Augustus, no!"

I looked at Mr. Wonka as he was glancing something up, I followed his gaze to see it was the pipe machine that he told us about. It's going in the direction that Augustus was struggling. 

"Augustus!" The pipe dropped down into the river and began to suck the chocolate, the force was very strong as it began to pull him to it. "Augustus, watch out!"

He was being in the whirlpool as it formed. As he neared the pipe, he went under the surface and went inside the pipe. The pipe burst slightly underneath due to the pressure inside, pushing Augustus higher. 

"There he goes." Violet said.

"Call the fire brigade!" Mrs. Gloop cried. 

"It's a wonder how that pipe is big enough." Mrs. Bearegarde said. Soon I found that Augustus began to slow down. 

"It isn't big enough, he's slowing down." Charlie said. 

"He's gonna stick." Mike added. We then saw that he was stuck in place. 

"I think he has..." Mr. Teavee said. 

"He's blocked the whole pipe." Mr. Salt added, Charlie and I heard the beating as we turned to see Oompa-Loompas beginning to hum and make beatings.

"Look, the Oompa-Loompas!" Charlie said, causing everyone to look in that direction. 

"What are they doing?" Veruca asked.

"Why, I believe they're going to treat us to a little song. It is quite a special occasion, of course, they haven't had a fresh audience in many a moon." Mr. Wonka said, smiling. They then dropped their equipment and started singing and dancing,

"Augustus Gloop, Augustus Gloop."

Mr. Wonka and I bobbed our heads in a beating.

♪"The great big, greedy nincompoop."

"Augustus Gloop, so big and vile..."

They then jumped in beating. 

"So greedy, foul, and infantile..."

♪"C'mon, We cried."

♪"The time is ripe. To send him shooting up the pipe!"

They raised their right hand as they pointed upward. One of the Oompa-Loompas appeared on our left side as he sang. 

"But don't, dear children, be alarmed."