Extra Chapter: The Drunken Kiss

"So, who's first?" Sean asks.

"Well it was Reece's idea." I say, making him look over at me.

"I am not going first."

"Why not? You scared?" George asks, earning a thwock on the back of the head from Reece.

"I am not scared."

"Then spin."

He sighs before George spins the bottle, and it lands on Sean.

"Can I spin again? I don't want to kiss my mate..." Reece sinks into the couch.

"And who would you want to kiss? You knew the stakes of playing." I say, making him glare at me.

"What's wrong with kissing me?"

"Well the fact that you're okay with it doesn't make it any better."

Sean shrugs. "I just want to get it over with."

Let's just say that after a bit of convincing, we finally got the two to kiss. Although, they both dodged it last minute and gave each other a kiss on the cheek. Given that it had taken almost twenty minutes just to get that far, we decided not to make them retry it.

In those twenty minutes, I had about five shots, and my head was spinning. George had told me multiple times to slow down, but I just shrugged him off and took another shot.

After about four more rounds, it was finally my turn.

Unfortunately, my spin just happened to land on the one person I don't get along with.

"You've got to be kidding me." Blake mutters, his words slightly slurred.

"That's something I can agree on."

Blake looks up at me, a flash of surprise in his eyes.

"You're not going to get mad at me for basically insulting you?"

"You didn't insult me." I smile. "I think you need to rethink your definition of an insult."

He laughs. "I'll take that into consideration."

"Okay."

"Are you going to or what?"

I sigh, standing up and walking to the other side of the circle where he was seated before sitting down in front of him.

Since we don't get along, kissing him was the last thing I wanted, so I grabbed his face and pulled him in for a quick kiss.

"Come on, you gotta do more than that." Mia states, her face desperate for more action to occur.

"Mia-"

what happened next surprised me.

Blake pulled me closer to him, our lips connecting once more, perfectly in sync with one another. We continue going for what seems like forever, but we both pull away eventually since there was an audience.

We stare at each other, both of us out of breath.

Reece howls in response, George laughs obnoxiously, and Sean was cheering us on.

"That was hot." Mia says bluntly. "Like, why can't the kisses I get be like that?"

Sean looks over offended. "Hey! You know that-"

"Okay I don't need to know that." Reece says, cutting the two of them off.

"That never happened." I whisper, making sure only Blake could hear.

"What never happened?"

He smirks knowingly, but I just shake it off and return to my spot on the other side of the circle.

We continue playing for a few more rounds before we all get too drunk and too tired to even bother trying anymore.

I walk over to the closet, grabbing a few of the spare blankets for the boys, but they all came down on top of me. In my drunken state, I fall with them, causing everyone around me to laugh.

"Oh my god, are you okay?"

"Yea, I'm- ow!"

I laugh even harder as a few candles that Mia had stashed in the closet fell on top of me.

Blake rushes over, pulling all of the blankets and candles off of me before extending a hand.

"I think I can get up by myself."

"Your drunk."

"And you aren't?"

"I never said that."

"Exactly. I can fend for myself."

I stand up, grabbing the blankets and throwing them on the couch.

"There ya go. You can fight over them if you want. I'm going to my room to sleep."

I walk into my room, not even bothering to change into more comfortable clothes before laying down on my bed.

"Olivia?"

I sit up, looking over at Blake.

"Yea?"

"What was that?"

"What was what?"

"The kiss..." he trails off, his eyes darting around the room.

"What do you mean?"

"We don't get along, but then that happened."

"What happened? We're drunk. Everything means something else when your drunk, especially a kiss."

"Oh."

"Yea. Besides, we both said it never happened."

"Right."

I don't know what else to say to him. I knew that we didn't get along, but the passion in the kiss contradicted it. i also knew that people tend to interpret things differently when they're drunk, so i figured that's what was happening.

"i'm exhausted."

he sighs. "i wanted someone to talk to, but-"

"goodnight."

i close the door, turning off the light and getting into bed. i was almost asleep when there was another knock on the door, making me groan.

"yes?"

"can i come in?"

"sure, why not blake?"

the door opens back up, his face full of embarrassment.

"what's up?"

"the boys took all of the blankets."

"i got out five. that's more than enough for the four of you."

"reece just had to have two blankets."

"there's one on the top shelf in my closet."

he nods, opening up the closet door and grabbing a blanket.

"uh, goodnight olivia."

"goodnight blake."

sooo after only putting it up for a day, i got many comments and messages saying how you guys would love for extra chapters, so that's what i'm doing! i don't know how many there will be yet, as they're going to be small moments in blake and olivia's relationship.