20

chapter twenty; olivia pov

Blake walks into the room with a smile on his face. I don't feel like smiling. Not after everything that just happened.

Sean had feelings for me all these years? How did nobody see it? How did I not see it?

"I have news for you."

I can't even force myself to smile as I look up at him. I just stare at him blankly, unsure of what to say. I can't tell Blake that Sean has feelings for me. It'll tear him up.

I can't even talk to Mia about any of this, and I can't tell George or Reece because then they'll see the part about Blake and I dating.

His smile fades and he crouches in front of me, placing his hand on my thigh and a worried expression on his face.

"What's wrong?"

I look towards my phone, which was on the other side of the room since I threw it at the wall.

He reaches over and grabs it, handing it back to me. Luckily, the only thing that happened to my phone was a chip in the corner of the screen and a small crack.

At least it still works.

"Olivia, tell me what's wrong."

"Sean and I are no longer friends."

His face drops and he sits on the edge of the bed next to me before pulling me into his chest and wrapping his arms around me tightly.

"What happened?"

"Don't get mad."

"Why would I get mad?"

I quickly type in the password to my phone and scroll up to the beginning of our conversation.

"Don't flip."

"Olivia, I'm not going to flip. Quit acting like I am."

The fact that he's calling me Olivia only lets me know just how serious he is, as he has told me that he would only call me my full name if he was angry or extremely worried.

I hand him my phone, and I watch as his face fills with multiple emotions all at once as he reads through. The main emotion on his face was shock, and I can see the anger in his eyes when he looks back up at me.

"He-"

"Blake, please don't."

"He shouldn't have done that."

"I know, but it's whatever." I sigh, looking down at my lap and fiddling with my thumbs. "Do you think I did the right thing?"

He nods. "I do."

"Okay. I was hoping you wouldn't get mad at me or something."

"Why would I be mad? Because my girlfriend's friend admit that he loved her and she shot him down immediately?"

I nod. "I thought you would be mad at me for not seeing it sooner."

"I could never be mad at you. Not unless it was something serious like cheating or anything like that."

I roll my eyes. "I couldn't imagine cheating on you and you know it."

"That's my point."

He smiles. "How about I take you out?"

"Oh?"

"Dinner. You. Me. Tonight."

"You want to take me out?"