33

chapter thirty-three; blake pov

"Oh Blakey!"

I roll over as Liv says my name, smiling when I face her.

"Get up."

"I don't want to."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to. I'm tired."

"It's not my fault you were up all night."

I sit up. "Um, yes it is."

"Is it though?" She leans forward, kissing my cheek. "Get up."

"Like I said, I don't want to."

"You're so difficult. It's late in the afternoon, and we've been laying around all day."

"I'm aware that I'm difficult. You love me though."

"Do I though?"

"You were definitely saying you did last night when you couldn't sleep after you had a nightmare."

I watch as her cheeks turn a bright red, and she looks away.

"Don't be embarrassed."

"I'm not embarrassed."

"Good."

She wraps her legs around me, straddling me. Her arms wrap around my neck, and she smiles at me.

"What are you-"

I'm cut off by her pressing her lips against mine. I push my hands on the inside of her shirt so they were resting on her waist, my grip tightening every now and then. I press my lips against her neck, smiling a little bit when a soft moan escapes her lips. She tugs on my hair before reaching for my shirt, pulling it off. I do the same with her before laying her down on the bed, connecting our lips once more.

"Blake we need to- of course they're doing something sexual." Reece says, covering his face with his shirt.

Liv grabs the sheet, pulling it on her quickly.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Mia let me in."

"Mia's home?" I ask, making him nod.

"She was supposed to work." Liv says quickly. "I thought we had until seven."

"She's not feeling well, so she came home."

"Oh."

I reach onto the floor, grabbing my t-shirt and handing it to Liv, who quickly pulls it on as she is still under the sheet.

"We have to go to the studio." Reece says. "Are you decent?"

"Yes."

He pulls the shirt off of his face, adverting his eyes anyways.

"Why do we have to go to the studio?"

"Because Joe wanted to talk about something. He didn't tell me or George what it is."

"Did you get Blake? We're going to be la-hey!" George turns around.

"Are you kidding me?" Liv says, burying her head in a pillow. "This is like saying Blake and I can never-"

"I swear to god if you say that you can never have sex I will come over there and slap you myself."

I lay down next to Liv as they all crowd around the door.