Crazy Little Thing

Y/n's Point of View

Monika and I walk into her dorm, seeing a sleeping Julie passed out on the couch. I ask Monika if she drank tonight, getting a long "yep." She takes me to her room and kisses me. "You're excited aren't you?" I ask, getting a giggle in response.

 "Of course, we're dating now!" She excitedly said. 

I smile and walk to the couch to wake Julie up. "You got pans?" I whisper to Monika , getting a nod in response. She handed me the pots and told her to cover her ears. I smirk and hit the pots, making loud bangs to wake Julie. She didn't budge. I grab a wooden spoon and smack her, still getting no response. I decide to leave her and put the utensil up.

I sit on the floor and turn the TV on, immediately getting shown a Peleton commerical. "I need one of those, I'm fat." I say, trying to jiggle my abs.

Monika sat next to me and laid her head on my shoulder. "No, you're my pudgy boy." She cooed, trying to squeeze my "fat."

 She gave me a devilish smile and kissed me passionately. "Nevermind, you are built like a tank. You're not pudgy, you're my strong boy."

 "Uh, thanks? I've never heard somebody say that." I respond, pulling Monika down.

 "Who's here, Monika?" The voice of Julie groggily said.

 I flip her off and hear her voice again. "Oh, hello brother. What are you doing?" Julie asked, now in my line of sight.

 "A crazy little thing called l-" 

Monika pressed her finger on my lips. "No song references tonight." She said, pulling me closer into her small frame.

 "Alright alright. G'night Julie. I'm taking the sleepy girl to her bed." I tease, getting an "ehhhh" from her. "Oh, we're dating."

 Julie was taken back. I smile and took the sleeping Monika to her room. She was grappled onto me, so I couldn't put her onto the bed and shower. I finally find a way to set her down, but it woke her up. I smile and walk to the door.

 "No, why are you going?" She whined, pulling me down on the bed.

 "I need to take a shower, Monika." I say, laying my hand on her stomach. "I'll be back."

 I again try and walk away, only to get held by Monika. She sniffed my hair, making me cringe. "You smell like love. Stay." She quickly went from cooing to me to demanding that I stay.

 I gotta say, that was definitely not her in college. She was quiet and conservative. Though she changed, I still love the hell out of her. I was almost asleep when I heard a "hehe" from beside me. I quickly turn and see Monika "sleeping."

She quickly put her phone up and pretended to be asleep. I didn't bite. I grab her phone and hear her foot tap faster every time I pressed something. She sprung up and grabbed her phone frantically. She saw that I didn't do anything to her phone.

 "What did you do that made you grab your phone from your boyfriend?" I ask, giving a smug smile.

 "Uh, n-nothing." She stuttered.

 "I can smell lies. And right now, you smell guilty." I tease, getting close to her face.

 "Y/n, what are you do-doing?" She squirmed under my grip.

 "Tell me what you did or a I do something wrong." I smile, bringing my mouth near her ear. "You wouldn't want that, wouldn't you sweety?"

 She finally broke. "Fine. I took a picture of you when you were asleep. You looked cute." She sat criss cross and looked down.

I lift her chin and kiss her. "Thank you for your cooperation."

 She eventually smiled and laughed. "You're a nerd, you know that?"

 "I'm YOUR nerd." I respond, laying in her lap.

 "How about I sing you a lullaby?" She asked, getting a smile from me.

 "You're on."

 3rd Person Point of View

Monika sang in her naturally soothing tone, making Y/n sleepy. Though he denied it, he was really tired. In a matter of minutes, Y/n was out like a light. Monika smiled and kissed Y/n's head, soon falling asleep herself.

It was 7 o'clock when Y/n woke up. He quietly left Monika's dorm, heading to his own. His door was open, which confused him as it was locked yesterday. He grabbed a stick and carefully made his way into the room. He caught a glimpse of what appeared to be an intruder.

He snuck up on the man and hit his head with the stick, making the man turn around. They had a full-fledged brawl with each other. Throwing one another against the walls, smashing pots, and hitting each other with small items. Y/n grabbed an NES controller and wrapped the cord around the intruder's neck.

After a minute of strangulation, the man passed out. Alexsandr walked in with a cup of coffee and sighed when he saw the mess. "This happened again? I'll get Six." He said before leaving.

 "Lucky fucker. Woulda killed you if I had the chance." Y/n quietly whispered to the unconscious man. "Glad I came back, you helped me get inside."

 Six came in and stared at the small war zone. Y/n looked her way and waved, using the man as an ottoman. Jack and Seamus grabbed the man and walked past Six. "You did a hell of a job."

 "I did what I needed to do." Y/n replied before Six left. "Ah, I just, can't handle it no more." He started singing. "Crazy little thing called love. Oh hey, Sébastien."

 Sébastien waved and continued on his way. Y/n grabbed another broken pot and flicked it to the broken door. "Eh, it's not like I was actually gonna keep that plant alive."