Welcome Party Part 3

Y/n's Point of View

I was catching up with Julie, asking her how dad was, why she chose to come here, interrogatingherifshehasaboyfriendyet. The usual questions. I did find it weird that Meghan and Craig looked at us with a suspicious look every once in a while. I guess they thought we planned something. I dunno, getting off track of the story. (Never expected a 4th wall break, huh?) When we get back, only Julie and I were at the door.

"What's going on?" Silence ensued from their faces. "Guys......?"

"Open the door already! I'm hungry, comrade!" Timur said, Alex thumping him.

"Julie, open the door. I got cover." I say, bringing my gun up, immediately getting it taken by Ela. "Hey! Why'd you do th- Ahh!"

I fell on the floor when Julie finally opened the door. "Ow! My head."

"Relax, I'll check on you later." Doc said, marching deeper into the facility. "C'mon, let's get food."

We all followed him to the cafeteria, but one thing was odd. Every light was turned off, but the back door was open.

"Why's the door open?"

Tachanka shrugged and walked outside. We decided to follow him to the back.

"Surprise!" Everyone yelled,

Julie and I fell back, getting stopped by the two Russians and Jack.

"Double ow." I said after slamming my back into Jack's chest.

He chuckled and pulled me up.

"What's this for?" I ask Harry, who was tossing us hats.

"A big welcome party!" IQ yelled, engulfing us in a hug. I have to say, her hug feels familiar to me. Like I've known her since college.

"Well, let's party!" Harry said, Smoke turning the grill on, or attempting I should say.

"Did you turn it on?"

"Is it on?"

"Can I have a turkey burger?"

"Is it charcoal or propane?"

Thatcher had enough. "Just throw a damn match in there! I'm too old for this shit."

Kiss' song, Rock and Roll All Nite was playing when we started eating the cake that Caveira and Capitão made.

I hung out with the guys, drinking beers, eating food, arm wrestling, you name it. My mind was spinning when I heard someone call my name.

"......Y/n?..You o-......Y/n?" The voice said.

"Huh?" I woke up and coughed.

"Need me to escort you to your room? You're drunk." Monika asks, holding her hand out.

"Who told youuu I wasss drun-k?" I slurred.

"Your sister. Now come on." She grabbed my hand and slung her arm around my shoulder.

3rd Person Point of View

"But I don't wanna." Y/n whined.

"Aww, is the baby tired." Monika giggled, hearing Y/n yawn. "Here, take a nap." She set him on her back, Y/n instantly grappling and falling asleep.

After a few minutes, Y/n started talking in his sleep. "You cute IQ, I should call you IQtie." Monika blushed and woke Y/n in front of his dorm. "Hmm?"

"We're here." She said, setting Y/n down.

"Thanks, hmm, never seen what you were wearing. I love Kiss. What's your favorite song?" Y/n asked, rubbing his eyes in the process.

"Rock and Roll All Nite." Monika replied. "It was playing at the party."

"Oh yeah, I was singing with Mozzie and Mute."

Monika gave him a look of confusion. "Mute sings? I dunno, anyway, what's your favorite song?"

"He does, he doesn't like to, unless he's really drunk. But I like Love Gun." Y/n said, balancing in the wall.

Monika got a flashback to Caltech. The person she liked loved that song.

"Monika?"

"Hmm? Yeah?" Monika asked, being pulled from her trance.

"It's kind of embarrassing, but can you stay in my room tonight? I get lonely." Y/n looked away.

"Sure." Was all Monika said before making her way to her dorm. "I'll be right back."

"That is weird way to ask somebody out." Glaz said, walking to his room.

"What should I do man? I've had like 2 girlfriends but I didn't like them. How do I ask her out?"

"Be yourself, calm down, and grow a pair." Glaz laughed. "Oh, compliments, those work too."

Y/n nodded. "Thanks Timur. Goodnight."

"No problem kid, G'night." Glaz waved.

"Best day ever!" Y/n whispers to himself.