Sisters? Cool

Y/n's Point of View, the next day

I woke up with a migraine, which is never a way to start the day. I groan in pain because the fucking curtains were open. "Who the fuck opened the curtains?" I mutter, closing them. I check the alarm clock and sighed. It was 5 in the morning.

I walk out of my room to see someone standing in front of a door. Me being me, I decided to say hi. "Morning." I say, causing the green haired girl to turn.

 "Oh, good morning. How are you?" She responded, smiling.

 "Good besides the fact that I gotta wear shades with my migraine. Enough about me, how are you doing this fine morning?"

 She giggled at my response and smiled again. "Good. Sorry to hear about your migraine. Those suck."

 "Nah, don't be. My name's Y/n, what's your name?" I ask, walking up to her, holding my hand up to shake hers.

 "I'm Ela. If you're wondering, I'm waiting for my sister." Ela says, shaking my hand.

 "Sisters? Cool, I have one. Also had a brother, emphasis on "had." Sorry, off topic, is your sis older than you?"

She looked at me with sympathy. "I'm sorry. My sister is 5 years older."

I nod and smile. "Well, I better get going. I need a little more sleep." 

Right when I was about to open the door, another girl came out. "Oh, hey. I'm Zofia, and you are?"

 I turned towards Zofia and did a small salute. "I'm Y/n, or Python. Nice to meet you, ma'am."

 Zofia smiled, but I can also hear her breath hitch. Ela seemed to notice the tension in the air and started talking. "Well, we better get going, isn't that right Zofia?"

 Zofia was brought out of her trance and nodded.

 "Hmm, that was...unusual, to say the least. I'm gonna slee- What the hell?" My thoughts getting cut short by a sleeping Dokkaebi.

She woke up and stared at me. "Why are you in my room?! You perv!" She yelled.

I realize that I was not in my room. "Oh, shit! I'm sorry, I'm basically blind. I have a migraine!" I yell, running back to my room.

 "Ow. My head hurts even more now, thanks Dokkaebi." I exhaled, laying on my bed.

When I was taking my shades off, I felt something on my head. "Hmm?" I think as I feel around. I grabbed whatever it was and looked at it. It was Dokkaebi's UNDERWEAR.

I stare at the garment and felt sick. I had touched a woman's underwear. 

*Knock Knock*

I hesitate to ask who it was, but I gained the courage to say something. Without thinking,I opened the door. Zofia stood there smiling. She looked down a bit and saw the undies. I heard her audible groan. She then took my hand and pulled me further into my room.

 "Ya mind telling me where you got those, Python?" She asks, full seriousness in her voice.

 "L-Look, I swear I didn't take these......things." I stuttered, scared of what she was going to do.

 "Cut the shit." She spoke.

 "Y-Yes, ma'am."

 "You can't take a girl's underwear, you pervy boy." Zofia said, pinning me on my bed. "Who's are they?"

I stared at her and gulped. "D-Dokkaebi's." Was all I said before she knocked me out.

I was starting to gain consciousness when I heard a voice.

 "Mhmm...........he's here.........yeah....k, see you soon......mhmm, bye." The voice said.

I then got slapped awake.

 "Go to Dokkaebi. You need to apologize." Zofia said, leaving my room.

I stretch and put my shades back on, feeling something in my sweats. "Oh God. I have a boner." I say, seeing my member twitching. "That's not good. Damn, I need to lay off on the P̵͉̒͛̉͌̔̄̏̾͒̂̄e̵͍̳̥͍̯͔͕̘̲̩͊͊̑͐͋̊̿͝r̴̡̧̼̺̫̘̊̌̈́͛̃̐̀̑̈̕c̴̙̥̹̫͗̚ ̷̱͉̩̽̾̈̈̊̌̿̕ͅ3̴͚̦̬͔̫̠̻͆̄̊ͅ0̷̰̱̀̈̽͒̽͋͆̊͝͝, brother."

 I sigh and put my shades and gloves on, taking the garment in my hand. As soon as I closed my door, IQ was standing with a plate of food, looking at me.

 "Uh, hi. I need to go *clears throat* give these to, uh, Dokkaebi." I say before making my way to the room of the Korean girl.

 "Uh, right. Well I got you breakfast." She said, disgusted.

 "Oh, thanks." I said, knocking on Dokkaebi's door.

She appeared and grinned at IQ, dragging me inside.

 "I heard you got something that belongs to me. Hand 'em over." She smirked.

 I gave her the underwear and turned around, only to get stopped by her.

 "You can call me Grace, ok?"

 "Yes ma'am." I say, hurrying to the door.

I hear her snicker when I closed the door.

 "Du perverser Junge." IQ smirked, making me flush all color.

 "N-No, it's not that!"

 "Not the way I see it." She says, wiggling her eyebrows.

 "Is that Tachanka kissing Mira!?" I say, IQ not turning around.

 "Nice try, Chanks is behind you."

 I turned and saw the 6 foot Russian looking at me.

 "I have no crush on anybody." He said, lowering his voice.

 "W-what?! I thought we were dating!" Mira says, surprised.

 "Shit. You two say nothing about this." Tachanka said, setting Mira on his shoulder.

 "Everyone knows, big guy." IQ called, getting a "damn" from Tachanka.

She turned to me and crossed her arms. "Care to explain during breakfast?"

I sigh and let her in my room.