Welcome Party Part 1

IQ's Point of View

I overheard the conversation between Y/n and his sister. I did not like the fact that he went through this twice. I call the girls and tell them to meet at the range. I dress up in casual clothes, sporting a Kiss hoodie and joggers, along with my shoes.

When I got there, Glaz, Buck, and Pulse were sitting at a small table, drinking beer as always.

"Hey girls, wanna beer?" Pulse asked us, pointing to a cooler.

"Nah, but save some beers for later." I respond, taking a seat next to Glaz.

"And what makes you think we're gonna save 'em?" Glaz slurred, obviously drunk.

"We're throwing a party for Y/n and his sister." Tachanka interjected, surprising the girls.

"Well how do you know, big guy?" Ash asks.

"Mira kept repeating it to me after Monika called."

Mira looked away and grabbed her hands, making Alexsandr chuckle and pick her up. Mira kicked and yelped when he set her on his shoulders.

The three drinkers nodded and asked what to do. I sent them for decorations while Alex and Craig distract Y/n.

"I'm counting on you guys. You better not fuck this up or Harry will be mad."

Glaz hit Pulse's shoulder, causing him to smack him back, making a shoulder hitting war.

"Jack, stop acting like a child." Ash called to him, Jack surrendering quickly. "Hehe."

"Let's go girls, we gotta show Julie some stuff." Meghan said, taking Ela and Grace out, alongside Doc who just walked in with a soda. "You too Doc."

Before he left, Doc just looked at us and shrugged his shoulders, patting Alex on the back.

"Ready Alex?" Craig asked, peeking his head into the frame. "Hey guys." He waved.

Chanks set Mira down and left with Craig.

"Well, we better get going." Buck said, chucking his bottle into the range. "Hey Seamus, wanna come?"

Sledge nodded and exited the room. "Let's do this." I say, yelling "charge!"

3rd Person Point of View

Y/n, Alex, and Craig were currently at a restaurant, eating some food when Alex got a call.

"Sorry, gotta take this." He excused himself, walking outside. "What's up Monika?"

"Bad news, Zofia is trying to find you." She says.

"Lemme guess, you like Y/n and don't want to lose him to a Polish woman that is married and has a kid?"He asks in one sentence.

"I- uh, how did you know!?"

"Mira." He responded.

"Don't tell anyone." She threatens.

"Me. Tell Y/n you like him? I would never. I'm the best at keeping secrets." He chuckles.

"Good at keeping secrets, bad at lying." She remarked, getting a laugh from Mira.

"Damnit, Monika. Do you have me on speakerphone?"

At Monika's end of the line, laughs were heard. "You really are bad at lying, Alex." Capitão said, letting out a chortle.

Alex hung up and walked back in to see Y/n paying for them.

"Damn, Monika. Y/n's a keeper." He says to himself before taking a piss.

Meanwhile at the party supply store, Jack, Sébastien, and Timur were messing around while Seamus was picking stuff out, calling for help every now and then. "Ey, Shea, look at this." Buck said, pointing to Jack wearing a wig.

"Can you guys be more useful and not be idiots?" Seamus asks, not amused by the trio's laughs at the American. He sighed and took his phone out, calling Monika.

"The guys are being idiots." He simply said, getting a chuckle from the other line.

"I'm sorry, Shea. You can come back after you buy the stuff." She says, presumably falling as a thud was heard.

"Deal. Don't expect the other three to be there though, that is of they don't go to a bar, then they will be there." He said, heading to the checkout.

"What do you mean I'm intoxicated?! I'm Russian, I can't be!" Timur said,arguing with the lady.

"Get outta here, you drunk bastard. I'm sorry about that, ma'am. We are throwing a party for our friend." Sledge apologized, Jack and Sébastien taking the now sleeping man out of the store.

"That'll be $30." She said.

"Shite." Sheamus cursed under his breath. He left his wallet. "One second please."

"Give me Timur's wallet. I left mine in my dorm." He said, Buck handing over the wallet.

After a minute or two, Glaz woke up and sat properly on the chair, rubbing his eyes. "Let's go, guys." Sledge says, shooting Glaz's wallet at him, getting a confused look from the Russian.