In another world; ch 34

(A/N:)

Sorry for no update in such a while! (Even tho it's only been a week... or two  ;u ; I moved from Montreal, Canada, to Toronto, Canada. Yeah. It took us a few days to get everything set up, but I don't enjoy the fact that I had to leave all of my friends behind ; O ; I'm going to miss them loads, but I've already made 2 friends, cheers! /sarcasm.

  Anyway, enjoy! I'm thinking about killing a character (or two... or three...OR! ~) off in this story... I don't know who, yet... (= *evil laugh*

Juliet's POV.

I awoke in the morning, crying silently. It was still dark, and to my surprise, it was raining. Ryan was laying next to me, his arm resting on my leg. He snored softly, and I wiped my eyes quickly, moving the blankets and getting out of bed. I opened my door slowly, and walked down the hall, checking on Chasity. She and one of her friends were sprawled across the bed, sleeping quietly. I looked at the time on the wall which read 4 AM. I sighed, and walked out her room; closing the door. I could hear noise coming from downstairs, and I could tell the TV was on. A grin immediately appeared on my face, hoping it was Zac. I tumbled down the stairs, but was disappointed.

  Noah's head turned towards me. He was lying on the couch, with his head in his hands. My smile quickly dropped, and I frowned deeply. "Sorry, I know you were wishing it was Zac sitting here." Noah said with a little smile. I shook my head, walking over to him, and taking a seat. Noah looked away from me now, moving over slowly on the couch. I simply pulled him closer to me, resting my head on his lap. He let out a little laugh, and rubbed my head gently. I stared at the TV, my mind focusing everywhere. Tears fell once more, and I asked Noah, "Do you really know when he's coming back?" Noah sighed, rubbing my arm. "I don't know, my love. If I knew, I would have told you already. I honestly don't know." And with that, my world turned into complete and total darkness; sleep taking over me.

   Zac's POV.

I missed her. I missed everyone. I needed to leave; to get away. As quickly as I could. I couldn't take it anymore. 'Go and get her. Take her away,' my wolf growled at me. "Shut up." I snapped back at him. "Because of you," I muttered, packing my bags. "Because of these stupid powers, and this stupid wolf, nothing will ever be right. It's because of you, that I'm in this position. Because of you, Juliet's crying, and no matter how much I want to be there with her, I can't. No matter what, because of you." My wolf growled at me. 'She's yours. No matter what.' I was becoming furious. "Dammit, just shut up! Can't you talk about anything else, except for that?" I growled. 'No.' My wolf said. I left my bags and exited my house, shifting immediately.

                Juliet's POV.

I woke up, and I was back in my room. I could see Ryan in the corner, throwing on a shirt, humming a tune. I shot up quickly, putting a hand over my face. "Good morning, beautiful!" Ryan said, with a huge grin. I smiled, and asked, "What time is it?" I asked. "7:30." Ryan answered, walking over to me quietly. I smiled again, and he leaned down, planting a kiss on my cheek. I let out a little giggle, and Ryan now said, "Come on. We have to get to school." I groaned, and Ryan lifted me up, laughing. He now kissed me again, now on the lips. I hugged him, and walked over to the closet, picking out anything I saw.

  I walked downstairs, dressed in Zac's black T shirt, and Ryan's Blue hoodie. Zac's smooth sweet smell was slowly fading away. I sighed, rubbing my hands on my grey jeans. Noah left earlier, and now I grabbed my sneakers next to the door, pulling them on. Ryan then came down the stairs, holding my bookbag and his. "Thanks," I muttered, taking it from him. He nodded, handing me my phone. There was 6 unread text messages, but I didn't bother reading them. I walked into the kitchen grabbing a quick granola bar, and my car keys. "Ready?" Ryan asked, and I nodded, taking his hand. He squeezed my hand, and we walked out the door together.