In another world; ch 19

In another world; 19

I yawned, rolling off the bed and landing on my bottom. I sighed, standing up, rubbing my head. My vision blared, and I stumbled a bit. Zac came rushing into the room, muttering something. "Huh?" I said. "Chasity," He started. "She broke up with me." My jaw dropped. "Why?" I asked. "I-I don't know. Look, I'm gonna go." He walked out to my balcony, opening the doors, putting his hands on the railing. "But.." I started, following him. "Don't. I need to go." He was getting ready to jump over the ledge. "Does this mean.. you can't be my friend anymore?" Zac laughed hysterically. "Just because your sister and I split up, yes, I cannot be your friend anymore." I frowned. Zac turned around, placing his chin on top of my head. "It was a joke, Juliet." He hugged me, and I felt relieved. "Oh." I said, and he jumped over the ledge, landing down as a wolf. He looked up at me, and started running.

My phone beeped, indicating a text. I ran back inside, looking at my phone.

'Meet me in the center of the woods, hurry.' From Ryan. I smiled to myself, walking over to my closet. I lazily threw on a black long sleeve shirt, and brown shorts. I pulled on my black uggs, grabbing my phone. I ran downstairs, picking up my keys in the empty fishbowl. My sister was sitting on the couch, in between my father and the woman who was in the big house a few days ago. She stared at my every move, and I glared back at her. I walked out the house, jumping into my car and zooming off in my car.

I parked my car outside the back of the car, walking slowly towards the woods. The moon was peeking between the trees, wolves howling. I rubbed my hands, the weather changing immediately. Since the woods were next to the river, it was really cold. I should have brought a jacket, I thought.

'Don't get closer' I heard someone thought, and immediately thought it was Zac. "Zac?" I called out. 'Yeah, it's me. There's someone ahead, don't go.' He thought. "But, Ryan wanted to-" Was all I could say before someone collided into me. "Damn," I said, falling to the floor, putting my hands over my head. I was too afraid to look up. I heard growling, and someone calling my name. "Juliet!" I could make out Ryan's voice. 'Don't get close to her!' Zac screamed at Ryan. Ryan ignored him, coming close to me. Then, fire appeared on my body, though I didn't feel any pain. I quickly smacked my bare legs, the flames disappearing. There was a guy- not just any guy, jumping tree to tree, at an inhuman speed, firing at Ryan. I pushed him away at the right time, as fire landed where he was just standing. I looked up to see who the guy was. I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Noah! Stop!" He obviously didn't hear me, so he jumped down from the trees, turning into a wolf. "Whoa," I whispered. He came running at Ryan. Ryan jumped of the ground, and started running. Then, Noah turned back to his normal form, chasing after Ryan. He was as fast as him, and they were neck and neck. Ryan stopped short, causing Noah to stumble over him. He got up quickly, raising his hands, throwing bolts of fire from his hands at Ryan. Ryan dodged all of them, and then before I knew it, he was being lifted off the ground. Noah threw Ryan against a tree, without even touching him. I gasped, as Ryan winced in pain. I started firing at Noah, not even knowing what I was doing. And now, he was firing right back. We both swiftly moved in circles, firing at each other. Even if he hit me, it wouldn't hurt. "Stop already!" I screamed, and Noah smirked, lifting his hands up. I was floating in mid air, and out of no where, Zac rams into Noah, knocking him hard into the ground. "Ah," I screeched, falling on my back. 'Sorry,' Zac thought. I nodded, getting up, running to Ryan. His lip was bleeding, and I looked him in the eyes. "What the hell happened?" I asked, way too confused. "I'll explain later. Just help me up."Sure." I gave him my hand, pulling him up. I stumbled a bit, and his hand wrapped around my waist, steadying me. "Thanks," I muttered, looking for Zac. He was still going at it with Noah. "Stop!" I screamed. Zac listened, but Noah didn't. "Ugh!" I said, as Noah and Zac started fighting again. A girl started strutting from out of the woods. "Whoa," Ryan said, looking her up and down. I nudge him in the chest, and he said, "Ow!" She walked into the center, lifting her hands. The ground started moving. The dirt came up, with big rocks and boulders. She threw them at Noah, burying him under the ground. "Fuck!" He screamed, and the girl smirked. She then turned to me. "Jeimy. Jeimy Morrelo, nice to meet you." She shook my hand, then walking off. I counted with my fingers. How many of us were there now? Me, 1. Ryan, 2. Zac, 3. Anastasia, 4. Noah, 5. And now, 6, Counting Jeimy. Jeimy Morrelo.